Enjoy a beautiful day on the Caribbean Sea onboard one of our four Dominican Republic luxury yachts! We sail out from Casa de Campo Marina in La Romana. Tours are 4 hours, either in the morning (9:00 am – 1:00 pm) or in the afternoon (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm).
CHOOSE FROM 4 AMAZING LUXURY YACHTS
RUMBA is a 42 ft. Azimut with a maximum capacity of up to 12 passengers.
GALAN is a 44 ft. Cumberland Cat with a maximum capacity of up to 20 passengers
MAKARENA is a 42 ft. Meridian with a maximum capacity of up to 12 passengers
AYC is a 44 ft. Sea Ray Sundancer with a maximum capacity of up to 12 passengers
Choose your favorite yacht – the price is the same for all of them! And all of our luxury yachts are spacious, comfortable, and perfect for spending the day on the ocean. Rumba, Makarena, and Ayc have air-conditioned interior cabins. Note: Galan doesn’t have an air-conditioned interior!
On this tour, we invite you to have fun, and enjoy life to the fullest! After we leave the marina, we will sail to the wonderful Catalina Island – a true gem in the Caribbean Sea. Here, you can enjoy the sunshine, swim in the ocean, and snorkel with tropical fish over the coral reef. However, if you have never snorkeled before, don’t worry! Our expert guides will teach you and take excellent care of you. Snorkeling is fun and safe for children and adults.
Let the good times continue with music, food & snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages. Our staff will serve a variety of foods on the yacht, including tropical fruits, snacks, nuts, chips, and sandwiches.
In case you would like to include special food items or beverages, just let us know and we can arrange it at an additional cost.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Private yacht (4-hour tour) with captain & staff
– Snorkel gear
– Food, and beverages during the tour
Transportation to/from the marina is not included!
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available daily
– 4 hours in the morning (9 am – 1 pm) or
– 4 hours in the afternoon (2 pm – 6 pm)
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes & shoes, sunglasses, a hat/cap, a bathing suit, and eco-friendly/reef-friendly sunscreen.
– Bring a towel, camera, and cash money (US$) for souvenirs, and gratuities.
– Children are welcome on board! We consider children 12+ years old as adults.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
– Private yacht: US$ 2075 for the yacht with 1-4 persons
– Extra persons: US$ 225 per person/adults
– Extra persons: US$ 115 per person/children (2-12 years)
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is a private excursion.
- Transportation is not included, however, we can arrange your private transportation.
- Your excursion voucher will specify the name of the excursion as “Dominican Republic Luxury Yacht plus the name of the yacht.”
- This excursion may not be suitable for pregnant women and children under the age of 2 years old.
- Participants must understand that sailing may be uncomfortable. Therefore, if you get seasick easily, consider taking e.g. Dramamine before the excursion.
- This tour includes alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly and follow the crew’s safety instructions.
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!