Garufa is a 48 ft. Hatteras fishing boat with space of up to 12 fishermen. The boat is complete with two cabins with air-condition, flat screen TV and music; a kitchen, two bathrooms, and a viewing tower.
Fishing charters are available for full day only, leaving at 9:00 am from the harbor of La Romana and returning around 5:00 pm. The crew consists of one experienced captain and his 1st mate. Charters include beverages (rum, beer, soft drinks, water) ice, fishing equipment, bait, and snorkeling equipment.
What to catch: Marlin, Sailfish, Dorado, Tuna, Wahoo, Barracuda and Mackerel…
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Private fishing boat charter (8 hours), captain & mate, all fishing equipment, bait and beverages (12 beers, 12 soft drinks, 12 water and 1L rum).
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING: Wear comfortable clothes, beach sandals, sun glasses, a hat/cap, your bathing suit and eco-friendly sun lotion (without oxybenzone) that does not damage the corals and ocean life. Bring a beach towel, camera and cash money (US$) for gratuities.
CHILDREN: This excursion may not be suitable for small children and/or infants although there is no minimum age for children to participate in this excursion. All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old). Children must be 18 years old to consume alcohol.
PRICES: All prices are for the boat per charter with max. 12 persons (US$).
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
• This excursion is only available as a private excursion / private charter.
• Transportation to/from La Romana marina is not included but can be arranged for an additional fee ($).
• An appropriate gratuity/tip for the boat captain & crew would be 10-20% of the charter price plus the fish that were caught and brought back to the marina.
• Participants must understand that sailing may be uncomfortable. Please take a Dramamine or similar in the morning if you get sea sick easily.
• This excursion may not be suitable for pregnant women and small children.
• If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
CHANGE OF RESERVATION / CANCELLATION: Reservations may be changed up to 7 days prior to the excursion. Changes to the reservation cannot be made within 7 days of the excursion. NO refunds will be given if the reservation is cancelled within 7 days of the excursion. NO refunds will be given if you do not show up for the excursion (i.e. if you are a no-show). Reservations cancelled from the company (e.g. due to bad weather) may be changed and/or refunded. All changes and cancellations must be sent to email@example.com
The exact description of this excursion, what's included and prices are subject to change without prior notice.Share this page with your family and friends.