Sail into the sunset with us on a festive afternoon catamaran cruise. You’ll go sailing along the coastline with a spectacular view of beaches and resorts and go to our designated snorkeling area.
Jump in the ocean, snorkel over the coral reef and see the beautiful fish or dive down for an even more unique view of the corals – just don’t touch them or step on them, please. If you would rather stay on the boat and just relax and have a drink, that is okay too.
After about 30 minutes of snorkeling, we continue our cruise along the coastline while the animations team keep you entertained with music and dancing. Join the party and dance to the tropical rhythms of the Caribbean music. If you don’t know how, the crew will happily teach you the basic and easy steps to get you dancing in no time.
As the fun continues, we’ll sail towards the natural pool. This is a perfect spot in the ocean where the water is very calm and shallow. The natural pool is the spot for watching the sunset and celebrate with a glass of sparkling wine. If you want, you can also jump in the ocean and enjoy a drink from the floating bar.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Pickup in hotels in Punta Cana, Cap Cana and Bavaro (transportation may not be available or may be subject to an additional fee from some hotels), tour guide, open bar (water, juice, soft drinks, beer, Mama Juana, rum and one glass of sparkling wine per person), snacks served on the boat (a small bag of potato chips per person), snorkeling equipment and life preservers.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING: Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sun glasses, a hat/cap, your bathing suit and eco-friendly sun lotion (without oxybenzone) that does not damage the corals and ocean life. Bring your beach towel, camera and cash money (US$) for photos, souvenirs and gratuities.
CHILDREN: The minimum age for children to participate in this excursion is 13 years old. All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old). Children must be 18 years old to consume alcohol.
PRICES: All prices are per person (US$).
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
• This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour – please ask for more information.
• You may need to pass by other hotels to pick up other people before the excursion begins and to drop off after the excursion ends.
• Alcohol is served only after the snorkeling activity (no exceptions).
• Participants must understand that sailing may be uncomfortable. Please take a Dramamine or similar before the excursion if you get sea sick easily.
• This excursion is may not be suitable/available for pregnant women and is not available for children under the age of 13 years old.
• If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what is included and prices are subject to change without prior notice.