Dye Fore golf course is another Pete Dye masterpiece located at Casa de Campo resort in La Romana (approx. 40 minutes from Punta Cana). 27 holes, 7,740 yards in length, 7 cliff side holes dropping 300 feet to the Chavón River below, 40 mph gusting winds and breathtaking 360 degree views are part of the experience golfers will have at Dye Fore.
Of the 18 picturesque holes on Dye Fore, #12 and #15 are two of the greatest par three holes in the world. "Dye Fore has spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea (from 9 of the 18 holes), the mountains, the Chavón River, the Casa de Campo marina and the Altos de Chavón artists' village," said Gilles Gagnon, director of golf.
Visually, the course is intimidating and the par threes are incredible. Combine with Teeth of the Dog for one unforgettable day of golf.
Golf course facilities include driving range, restaurant & bar ($) and pro shop ($).
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Shared round trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe and La Romana. 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING: Wear proper golf attire and golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes, sun glasses, a golf cap, sun lotion and mosquito repellent (if playing early in the morning). Bring golf clubs (one set of clubs per player), balls, tees, gloves and cash money (US$) for food, beverages, souvenirs and gratuities.
ASK OUR PGA PRO: If you have any specific questions about the golf course, please contact our PGA Pro, Mr. Anders Bogebjerg, from Denmark and a member of PGA of Denmark (No. 452063). Please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 809 780 6575.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
• Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
• Transportation is shared and the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course.
• Proper golf attire is required (Men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes. Women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
• Rental clubs are available ($).
• Caddies are not available on this golf course.
• Each tee time will be filled with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed at an additional charge.
• The golf cart is mandatory. Walking on the course is not permitted for players and non-golfers. Pull/push carts are not permitted.
• In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a rain check will be issued (there may be an additional charge for transportation).
CHANGE OF RESERVATION / CANCELLATION: Reservations may be changed up to 72 hours prior to tee time and/or refunded if cancelled minimum 72 hours prior to tee time. All changes must be sent to email@example.com
All information and prices are subject to change without prior notice.