Teeth of the Dog is one of the most famous courses in the Dominican Republic and perhaps the entire Caribbean. This legendary golf course, designed by Pete Dye, is located at Casa de Campo resort in La Romana (approx. 40 minutes from Punta Cana). Ranked 4th in the Caribbean and 47th in the top 100 courses worldwide by Golf Magazine, Teeth of the Dog attracts the best professional and amateur golfers in the world. 12 of the 18 holes have ocean view and 7 holes play along the ocean.
Pete Dye calls it his masterpiece with 7 holes along the Caribbean Sea and points out that the course was "definitely designed by the man upstairs". Tricky shots such as a devilish dogleg, signature Dye obstacles and trade winds will make you discover the magnetic force of this amazing course. This is a bucket list course, and a must play for all serious golfers.
Golf course facilities include driving range, restaurant & bar ($), pro shop ($), shower and locker rooms.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Shared round trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe and La Romana. 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING: Wear proper golf attire and golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes, sun glasses, a golf cap, sun lotion and mosquito repellent (if playing early in the morning). Bring golf clubs (one set of clubs per player), balls, tees, gloves and cash money (US$) for mandatory caddie fee (see below), food, beverages, souvenirs and gratuities.
ASK OUR PGA PRO: If you have any specific questions about the golf course, please contact our PGA Pro, Mr. Anders Bogebjerg, from Denmark and a member of PGA of Denmark (No. 452063). Please email him at email@example.com or call +1 809 780 6575.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
• Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
• Transportation is shared and the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course.
• Proper golf attire is required (Men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes. Women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
• Rental clubs are available ($).
• Caddies mandatory on this golf course. A caddie fee of US$ 30 per caddie plus gratuity (US$ 15-20 per player) must be paid in cash directly at the golf course. One caddie per cart with 1-2 players.
• Each tee time will be filled with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed at an additional charge.
• The golf cart is mandatory. Walking on the course is not permitted for players and non-golfers. Pull/push carts are not permitted.
• In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a rain check will be issued (there may be an additional charge for transportation).
CHANGE OF RESERVATION / CANCELLATION: Reservations may be changed up to 72 hours prior to tee time and/or refunded if cancelled minimum 72 hours prior to tee time. All changes must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information and prices are subject to change without prior notice