Cocotal Golf & Country Club is a 27-hole, inland golf course located in Bavaro, Punta Cana and belongs to the Paradisus and Melia Caribe Tropical resorts. Six-time Spanish Champion, Jose "Pepe" Gancedo designed the resort golf course by following the lay of the land and using the natural terrain to provide a route easily remembered long after the player finishes.
The golf course plays through an old coconut plantation with several big lakes coming into play on various holes. The trademarks of the course include strategically placed palm trees, bunkers, mounds, gently rolling terrain and very generous fairways.
Cocotal Golf & Country Club is a great challenge for low-handicapped golfers, while allowing for beginners and intermediate players to continually improve their game.
Golf course facilities include driving range, restaurant & bar ($), pro shop ($), shower and locker rooms.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Shared round trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe and La Romana. 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING: Wear proper golf attire and golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes, sun glasses, a golf cap, sun lotion and mosquito repellent (if playing early in the morning). Bring golf clubs (one set of clubs per player), balls, tees, gloves and cash money (US$) for food, beverages, souvenirs and gratuities.
ASK OUR PGA PRO: If you have any specific questions about the golf course, please contact our PGA Pro, Mr. Anders Bogebjerg, from Denmark and a member of PGA of Denmark (No. 452063). Please email him at email@example.com or call +1 809 780 6575.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
• Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
• Transportation is shared and the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course.
• Proper golf attire is required (Men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes. Women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
• Rental clubs are available ($).
• Caddies are not available on this golf course.
• Each tee time will be filled with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed at an additional charge.
• The golf cart is mandatory. Walking on the course is not permitted for players and non-golfers. Pull/push carts are not permitted.
• In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a rain check will be issued (there may be an additional charge for transportation).
CHANGE OF RESERVATION / CANCELLATION: Reservations may be changed up to 72 hours prior to tee time and/or refunded if cancelled minimum 72 hours prior to tee time. All changes must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information and prices are subject to change without prior notice.