Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay is located inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana Resort. This inland course designed by Jack Nicklaus is the first Hard Rock Golf Club in the world. The natural environment has been respected and the native flora and fauna preserved. Unique to Hard Rock Golf Club is a golf course that derives its personality and character from the undulating fairways that carve through the surrounding Dominican jungle and are framed by windswept native grasses.
Each hole is distinctive and a unique experience and challenge to play and enjoy. This is evident at hole #7, a relatively short par 4 that is reachable for some golfers and with favorable ocean trade winds, certainly tempting for many. There is also hole #10, a dramatic par 3 that plays 197 yards over a sand quarry.
Hard Rock Golf Club hosted the Dominican Open 2012 & 2013, an event on the PGA Tour Latin America.
Golf course facilities include driving range, restaurant & bar ($), pro shop ($), shower and locker rooms.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Shared round trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe and La Romana. 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING: Wear proper golf attire and golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes, sun glasses, a golf cap, sun lotion and mosquito repellent (if playing early in the morning). Bring golf clubs (one set of clubs per player), balls, tees, gloves and cash money (US$) for food, beverages, souvenirs and gratuities.
ASK OUR PGA PRO: If you have any specific questions about the golf course, please contact our PGA Pro, Mr. Anders Bogebjerg, from Denmark and a member of PGA of Denmark (No. 452063). Please email him at email@example.com or call +1 809 780 6575.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
• Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
• Transportation is shared and the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course.
• Proper golf attire is required (Men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes. Women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
• Rental clubs are available ($).
• Caddies are not available on this golf course.
• Each tee time will be filled with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed at an additional charge.
• The golf cart is mandatory. Walking on the course is not permitted for players and non-golfers. Pull/push carts are not permitted.
• In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a rain check will be issued (there may be an additional charge for transportation).
CHANGE OF RESERVATION / CANCELLATION: Reservations may be changed up to 72 hours prior to tee time and/or refunded if cancelled minimum 72 hours prior to tee time. All changes must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information and prices are subject to change without prior notice.