La Cana is located at the exclusive PUNTACANA Resort & Club in Punta Cana and is one of the most beautiful golf courses in the Caribbean. P. B. Dye designed this spectacular seaside golf course which has 27 holes; Tortuga, Arrecife and Hacienda (the new 9 holes). These nines are played on a rotating schedule. 14 holes feature views of the Caribbean Sea, and 4 holes play directly along the ocean.
P. B. Dye has designed each hole to present its own unique challenge; sometimes infuriating but always memorable. The typical P. B. Dye pot bunkers are ever present to create a different challenge for the players.
Golf Magazine is particularly fond of Arrecife's 9th hole. They reported that "the grand par five, ninth is a gentle dogleg to the left that is clearly inspired by the famous 18th at Pebble Beach - the shoreline is sandier, the water bluer and the journey more challenging".
Golf course facilities include driving range, restaurant & bar ($), pro shop ($), shower and locker rooms.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Shared round trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe and La Romana. 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING: Wear proper golf attire and golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes, sun glasses, a golf cap, sun lotion and mosquito repellent (if playing early in the morning). Bring golf clubs (one set of clubs per player), balls, tees, gloves and cash money (US$) for mandatory caddie fee (see below), food, beverages, souvenirs and gratuities.
ASK OUR PGA PRO: If you have any specific questions about the golf course, please contact our PGA Pro, Mr. Anders Bogebjerg, from Denmark and a member of PGA of Denmark (No. 452063). Please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 809 780 6575.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
• Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
• Transportation is shared and the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course.
• Proper golf attire is required (Men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes. Women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
• Rental clubs are available ($).
• Caddies mandatory on this golf course. A caddie fee of US$ 30 per caddie plus gratuity (US$ 15-20 per player) must be paid in cash directly at the golf course. One caddie per cart with 1-2 players.
• Each tee time will be filled with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed at an additional charge.
• The golf cart is mandatory. Walking on the course is not permitted for players and non-golfers. Pull/push carts are not permitted.
• In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a rain check will be issued (there may be an additional charge for transportation).
CHANGE OF RESERVATION / CANCELLATION: Reservations may be changed up to 72 hours prior to tee time and/or refunded if cancelled minimum 72 hours prior to tee time. All changes must be sent to email@example.com
All information and prices are subject to change without prior notice.