Punta Espada is a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course located at the exclusive Cap Cana Resort in Punta Cana. Beautifully integrated into the existing landscape of Cap Cana, players will enjoy spectacular sea views and close-up encounters with nature. 9 holes are situated directly on the ocean side and all 18 holes have unique ocean views.
Punta Espada was designed to incorporate the natural features of the landscape into its topography; the bluffs, the beach, the lagoons, and the foliage. The design also guarantees that golfers of all levels are accommodated, including those playing at world championship level.
In 2008, 2009 and 2010 the PGA Champions Tour played the Cap Cana Championship at Punta Espada. Golf Week Magazine selected Punta Espada as the best golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico for 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Golf course facilities include driving range, restaurant & bar ($), pro shop ($), shower and locker rooms.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Shared round trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe and La Romana. 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING: Wear proper golf attire and golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes, sun glasses, a golf cap, sun lotion and mosquito repellent (if playing early in the morning). Bring golf clubs (one set of clubs per player), balls, tees, gloves and cash money (US$) for food, beverages, souvenirs and gratuities to mandatory caddie (see below).
ASK OUR PGA PRO: If you have any specific questions about the golf course, please contact our PGA Pro, Mr. Anders Bogebjerg, from Denmark and a member of PGA of Denmark (No. 452063). Please email him at email@example.com or call +1 809 780 6575.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
• Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
• Transportation is shared and the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course.
• Proper golf attire is required (Men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes. Women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
• Rental clubs are available ($).
• Caddies mandatory on this golf course. The caddie fee is included. A gratuity (US$ 15-20 per player) must be paid in cash directly at the golf course. One caddie per cart with 1-2 players.
• Each tee time will be filled with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed at an additional charge.
• The golf cart is mandatory. Walking on the course is not permitted for players and non-golfers. Pull/push carts are not permitted.
• In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a rain check will be issued (there may be an additional charge for transportation).
CHANGE OF RESERVATION / CANCELLATION: Reservations may be changed up to 72 hours prior to tee time and/or refunded if cancelled minimum 72 hours prior to tee time. All changes must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information and prices are subject to change without prior notice.