Are you looking for more than the sun, beach, and chilling out? Then check out Katmandu Park, which offers a variety of unimaginable attractions for you and your family & friends to enjoy! Are you ready to venture into this Nepalese-inspired techno-fantasy world? Prepare to be challenged at every level as the forces of evil threaten the Hidden Realms. We need you and your friends to come and save the day!
Fun, action, and thrilling experiences await you during your vacation in the Dominican Republic. Explore Punta Cana’s only theme park and have a great time.
Katmandu Lore – the story begins…
Katmandu Park tells the story of Kilgore Goode and his adventures throughout the Hidden Realms! The park resides in Katmandu Village, a home-away-from-home created by the Nepalese village elder, Hira.
In the Legend of Desirata, Hira tells how the explorer, Kilgore Goode, first found the mystical jewel, the Desirate, and its protector, Boro the Yeti. This is the story of his journey through the Realms. Venture into the Himalayas with Kilgore and come face-to-face with the fearsome yeti and the mystical Derirate! Experience this thrilling 4D dark ride that heaves, tilts, accelerates, and spins.
In EtherQuest, you’ll go on your own journey through several Hidden Realms as you search for a piece of Ether-metal, which is the key to your journey home. Fire unique blasters to earn points and defeat the evil explorer, Mages, as you fight your way through the unpredictable rooms of Jadu. EtherQuest is a hands-on interactive walk-through attraction that features immersive projection and effects.
In Voyage of the Fathom Wanderer, you’ll follow the explorer, Kilgore Goode, and his robot sidekick, Busby. Plunge into the underwater Realm of Azurian on a daring mission to save the realm from a ferocious sea monster! Voyage of the Fathom Wanderer is a suspended 4D motion theater featuring special effects.
In the Challenge of the Mad Mage, you’ll learn the history of the Hidden Realms as you battle against Alvis, a mad explorer Mage who once spread chaos throughout the Realms. Take your best shot and soar through the Hidden Realms as you blast apart ChessBots to earn points in a madcap game of chess, against the Mad Mage. The Challenge of the Mad Mage is a highly immersive 4D motion simulator featuring interactive controllers and special effects.
Slow down and embark on a recreational, outdoor experience! Putt your way through the Hidden Realms of earth & sky in Expedition Golf, two 18-hole miniature golf courses.
Conquer the summit – if you dare – and trek to the top of the High Point Adventure, where you’ll be rewarded with a breathtaking vista of Katmandu. The High Point Adventure is a stimulating climbing structure/rope challenge with an aerial view of the park.
Test your strength, agility, and skills on the Quadagon Obstacle Challenge! You’ll train like a yeti on 4 high adrenaline agility courses. The Quadagon is a set of obstacle runs that feature courses for different ages and ability levels.
Have fun in Maiya & Kumari’s Secret Ice Cave, a playground where kids can run, jump, climb, and slide! Your kids will love this air-conditioned adventure with giant slides, an interactive ball battle, trampolines, tunnels, and more! The multi-level structure is designed for ages 12 and under and includes a dedicated play area for kids from 2 – 5 years old.
Enjoy a whimsical ride aboard the explorer Kilgore Goode’s many discoveries from the Hidden Realms. The Wheel of Infinite Wonder is a slow-moving carousel attraction that kids and adults can enjoy.
Adventure awaits at Katmandu…!
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
- Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
- General admission
* Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available Monday to Sunday
– Duration is approximately 3-4 hours incl. transportation
The exact duration may vary depending on weather and traffic.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, a hat/cap, and sunscreen
- Bring a camera, and cash money (US$) for food, beverages, souvenirs, and gratuities
- The minimum age for children to participate in the activities is 3 years old. However, this excursion may not be suitable for small children.
- Some attractions/activities may have a minimum height/age requirement! Children must be over 3ft 7in – 4ft tall (110 – 121 cm) to participate in the rides. Children under 4 feet tall (regardless of their age) may not be able to participate in all rides as they may not fit in the seats.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old)
- General admission / Adults: US$ 120
- General admission / Children 3-12 years old: US$ 85
Prices are per person and includes participation in all attractions (once per person). There is no limit to how long you can stay at the park, but you may only try each attraction once time during your stay.
Children 2 years old and under do not pay admission to enter the park, but they may not participate in the activities.
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at email@example.com
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or the following day – please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE EXCURSION:
- This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour for large groups – please ask for more information.
- Katmandu Park Punta Cana is open Sunday – Thursday from 10 am to 6 pm and on Friday – Saturday from 10 am – 5 pm (1st turn) AND from 6 pm – 1 am (2nd turn). For entrance on Friday/Saturday, please choose which turn you prefer.
- Food, beverages, souvenirs and gratuities are not included in the price of the general admission.
- Your excursion voucher will specify the name of the excursion as “Katmandu Park Punta Cana”.
- Transportation is included from hotels/resorts in Punta Cana. You may need to pass by other hotels along the way to/from the park. Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
- Cameras, selfie sticks, drones, and video equipment may not be allowed at certain locations inside the park! Please follow the instructions at the park.
- Children under the age of 3 years old cannot participate in the park’s activities. Height requirements may apply for some of the activities.
- Some park activities/attractions may not be included in the price of the general admission. Please ask for more information at the park.
- Some activities may not suitable or available for pregnant women or people who suffer from any medical conditions. If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!