With Punta Cana Helicopter Tours you can see a different side of Punta Cana – from the sky! Let’s go for a thrilling helicopter ride for the most unique views beyond your wildest imagination – and the best selfies!
Helidosa Aviation Group is the largest, most experienced helicopter sightseeing company in the Dominican Republic with approximately 15 helicopters (capacity of 3 – 6 persons). Helidosa’s pilots and staff have received the highest level of training in the industry. Furthermore, they are subject to annual security inspections by the FAA in order to ensure the highest level of security for all visitors.
The 10-minute tour allows you to explore the magnificent views of the crystal-clear ocean and white sandy beaches of Bavaro. In addition, you will see tropical vegetation, golf courses, and resorts.
The 15-minute tour takes you a little further north along the coast to the Arena Gorda area. Here, your main views will be of the ocean, the beach, golf courses, resorts and shipwrecks.
The 20-minute tour takes you even further north along the coast to Playa Macao and Uvero Alto areas. During this flight, you will see even more varied views of the coastline, beaches, golf courses, resorts, and shipwrecks.
The 30-minute tour covers a lot of ground, all the way from Cabeza de Toro in the south to Uvero Alto in the north.
Finally, the ultimate 40-minute tour offers the most extensive view of Punta Cana from above. On this flight, you will fly over an area from Punta Cana in the south to Uvero Alto in the north. Here, you can see the entire coastline with every single resort in the area. This is definitely by far the best and most unforgettable tour available.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
– 10, 15, 20, 30, or 40-minute helicopter sightseeing tour.
– Licensed helicopter pilot.
*Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available daily.
– The excursion lasts 10, 15, 20, 30, or 40 minutes, not including transportation time from/to your hotel.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, a hat/cap, and sun lotion. Bring your camera and cash money (US$) for gratuities.
– This excursion may not be suitable for small children/infants.
– There is no minimum age for children to participate in this excursion.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
– 10 minutes: US$ 89 per adult / US$ 45 per child (2-12 years)
– 15 minutes: US$ 129 per adult / US$ 65 per child (2-12 years)
– 20 minutes: US$ 159 per adult / US$ 80 per child (2-12 years)
– 30 minutes: US$ 219 per adult / US$ 110 per child (2-12 years)
– 40 minutes: US$ 319 per adult / US$ 160 per child (2-12 years)
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at email@example.com
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour – please ask for more information.
- You may need to pass by other hotels to pick up other people before the excursion begins and to drop them off after the excursion ends.
- This excursion is not available for pregnant women, people who suffer from a fear of heights and/or fear of flying, or who weigh more than 200 lbs.
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!