Join us on the Punta Cana Reef Explorer for a fun day on the ocean! During this excursion, YOU create your own itinerary and simply do whatever you want! The excursion takes place at the Marinarium “Marine Park & Aquarium”, which is a 420.000 sq. ft. (40.000 m2) ocean park in Punta Cana.
This is the perfect place to explore the wonders of the reef and marine life.
Join us for a wonderful half-day on the Reef Explorer Island where you will have the unique opportunity to snorkel with tropical fish, stingrays, and nurse sharks, go power snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking, soak up the sun on a floating mattress, and indulge in a relaxing massage. Of course, if you just want to relax on a sunbed and go swimming in the ocean – you can do that too! Enjoy paradise the way you want!
If you have never tried any of these fun activities before, don’t worry! Our guides will teach you and take excellent care of you. This is the best multi-activity excursion on the ocean that you will find in Punta Cana!
Our health bar is always open and you can enjoy fresh fruit juices, veggies with dip, and sandwiches.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
– Tour guide
– Snorkeling gear, kayaks, paddleboards, power snorkel, and floating mattress
– Non-alcoholic beverages, and light snacks
*Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available Monday to Sunday
– Duration is approximately 3-4 hours incl. transportation.
The exact duration may vary depending on weather and traffic.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes, beach sandals, sunglasses, a hat/cap, a bathing suit, and Eco-friendly (reef-safe) sun lotion that does not damage the corals and ocean life.
– Bring a beach towel, camera, and cash money (US$) for souvenirs and gratuities.
– Children must be 13 years old to participate.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
– US$ 149 per person (adults & children 13+)
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at email@example.com
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day – please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour – please ask for more information.
- Your excursion voucher will specify the name of the excursion as: “Marinarium Reef Explorer.”
- You may need to pass by other hotels to pick up other people before the excursion begins and to drop them off after the excursion ends.
- This excursion may not be suitable for pregnant women and is not available for children under 13.
- Participants must understand that being on the ocean may be uncomfortable. Please take a Dramamine or similar before the excursion if you get seasick easily.
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices may change without notice.