Invite your family or friends on an exclusive golf experience in Punta Cana, the Dominican Republic! This villa golf package is available for a group of 8 to 16 golfers. STAY in a private luxury villa with 8 bedrooms, swimming pool and villa staff. PLAY the best best ocean-side golf courses in the area. Breakfast, dinner, and open bar are included at the villa during your stay. The villa is located in Punta Cana, approx. 30 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport, and when you arrive, our driver will be waiting for you and will take you straight to the villa. Our villa manager will meet & greet you upon arrival at the villa and is available throughout your stay. Welcome to paradise!
The Superior Villa Golf Package is available for a minimum of 4 nights.
The Superior Villa Golf Experience Package includes:
- Private roundtrip airport transfers from/to Punta Cana Airport
- 4-nights accommodation in a private, 8-bedroom villa with private pool, and staff
- English speaking villa manager (concierge) available during your stay
- Daily half board meal plan: Breakfast and dinner at the villa
- Beverages (open bar) at the villa
- One in-villa massage during your stay (1 hour)
- 1 round at La Cana ocean-side, P.B. Dye golf course
- 1 round at Corales oceanside, Tom Fazio golf course
- 1 round at Punta Espada oceanside, Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
- Shared golf transfers, golf cart, and use of driving range to warm up on all courses
- Local taxes
The Superior Villa Golf Package includes accommodation in one of our 8-bedroom villas (subject to availability).
Lake View Villa, located at Cocotal Golf & Country Club in Bavaro-Punta Cana with view of the lake and golf course. The villa includes a private chef, butler, and maid. You’ll have access to the resort facilities at the golf clubhouse, including the community pool, paddle tennis courts, restaurant & bar, and more*. Complimentary transportation to the beach @ Jellyfish Beach Club is included when you purchase food & beverages from the restaurant/bar. Find out more about Lake View Villa HERE
Las Palmas 78, located at Cap Cana Resort in Punta Cana with view of the Punta Espada golf course. The villa includes a private chef, butler, maid, and golf touring cart to move around the resort. You’ll have access to the resort facilities, including beaches, marina, tennis courts, restaurants & bars, and more.* Find out more about Las Palmas 78 HERE
Villa Pandora, located at Bavaro Beach in Bavaro-Punta Cana just steps from the ocean. The villa includes a private chef, and maid. Find out more about Villa Pandora HERE
Villa Paraiso, located at Cocotal Golf & Country Club in Bavaro-Punta Cana with view of the lake and golf course. The villa includes a private chef, and maid. You’ll have access to the resort facilities at the golf clubhouse, including the community pool, paddle tennis courts, restaurant & bar, and more*. Complimentary transportation to the beach @ Jellyfish Beach Club is included when you purchase food & beverages from the restaurant/bar. Find out more about Villa Paraiso HERE
*Separate fees apply for the use of resort facilities, restaurants & bars.
The Golf Courses:
Punta Espada is a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course with spectacular ocean views and close-up encounters with nature. 9 oceanfront holes and all 18 holes with ocean views. Consistently ranked as the number 1 course in the Caribbean & Mexico, Punta Espada is a must-play for any golfer visiting the Caribbean. The design also guarantees that golfers of all levels can enjoy the course, including those playing at a world championship level. Find out more about Punta Espada HERE
Designed by Tom Fazio, Corales is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales rates among the world’s finest golf experiences. The exhilarating challenge culminates playing the Devil’s Elbow, Corales’s last three holes. The Devil’s Elbow features the striking eighteenth hole with a dramatic forced carry over the cliff lined Bay of Corales, an inspired capstone to a memorable and breathtaking golf experience. Since 2019, Corales has hosted the annual PGA Tour event: The Corales Puntacana Championship. Find out more about Corales HERE
La Cana Golf Club is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea. Designed by P.B. Dye, this course has become a favorite of golfers from all over the world, and keeping in line with Puntacana Resort & Club’s efforts to be as environmentally friendly as possible, La Cana Golf Club was the first course in the Caribbean to use paspalum, a grass seed that can be watered using sea water. Golf Magazine has compared La Cana to Pebble Beach and declared it the “number one course in the Caribbean.” Find out more about La Cana HERE
Book the Superior Villa Golf Package:
To request prices & availability, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. Once we receive your email, we will get back to you with prices and availability according to the information you send us.
All reservations are subject to availability.
Important to know:
- This package does not include flights! Please arrange your airfare separately and directly with your preferred airline ($).
- The price per person for this package depends on your travel dates and number of persons (golfers/non-golfers).
- This package is available for non-golfers traveling with golfers. If the group consists of golfers and non-golfers, the number of golfers must be at least 8 or more. A non-golfer must share the room with a golfer.
- A 50% deposit is due 7 days after your booking is confirmed. The remaining balance is due at least 30 days before arrival.
- Once your deposit is paid, our villa coordinator will reach out to you to help you plan your airport transfers, golf tee times, food & beverages, etc.
- Food and beverage restrictions apply. A list of food and beverages that are included in the package will be provided by your villa coordinator. All food & beverages included in the package must be consumed in the villa.
- Food & beverages at restaurants, bars, golf courses, etc. (outside the villa) are not included. Lunch is not included in the package.
- The transportation to/from Jellyfish Beach Club for guests staying at Lake View Villa or Villa Paraiso is only complimentary when you purchase food & drinks from Jellyfish restaurant.
- Shared (not private) transportation is included to/from the golf course with pickup from the villa. Private transportation is available at an additional fee.
- All golf rounds include shared golf cart and use of driving range to warm up before the round. Rental clubs are available at all courses ($).
- The mandatory caddie fee at Punta Espada is included, gratuities are not included (min. $25 per person).
- The mandatory caddie fee at La Cana and Corales is not included (US$ 30 per caddie), and gratuities are not included (min. US$ 25 per person).
- The beverage cart is included at La Cana and Corales golf courses.
- Food and beverages are not included at the golf courses.