The Westin hotel at Puntacana Resort & Club in Punta Cana the Dominican Republic

Westin 4-night package

Take a quick golf getaway to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Stay in an ocean view room at The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club with meals & drinks included, and play 2 spectacular, oceanside golf courses during this incredible 4-night stay! The hotel is located right next to Punta Cana International Airport, and when you arrive, your driver will be waiting for you and will take you straight to the hotel, just a few minutes away! Welcome to paradise!

The 4-night package includes:
  • Roundtrip airport transfers from/to Punta Cana Airport
  • VIP fast track through customs and immigration at Punta Cana Airport (subject to availability)
  • 4-nights accommodation in a Traditional Room ocean view
  • Daily breakfast at The Westin hotel
  • Daily lunch and dinner at Corales clubhouse (lunch only), The Grill at La Cana clubhouse, Playa Blanca, and The Westin
  • Beverage credit of US$ 75 per person, per day
  • 2 rounds at La Cana oceanside golf course, incl. driving range to warm up and golf cart*
  • 1 round at Corales oceanside golf course, incl. driving range to warm up and golf cart*
  • Local taxes

Travel dates: before November 20, 2023 OR April 9 – November 27, 2024


  • Single occupancy US$ 3,149 per person
  • Double occupancy US$ 2,480 per person
  • Non-golfer US$ 1,885 per person**

Travel dates: November 21, 2023 – April 8, 2024


  • Single occupancy US$ 3,709 per person
  • Double occupancy US$ 2,879 per person
  • Non-golfer US$ 2,100 per person**

Prices are per person for the 4-night package. A 30% deposit is due when making the reservation. The remaining 70% is due 3 weeks before arrival.

*Caddie fee excl. More info under “Important to know”.
**Non-golfer must share a room with a golfer

The Westin hotel in Punta Cana the Dominican Republic
Contact us:

To request availability, please send us an email at or fill out the form below.

Once we receive your email, we will get back to you with prices and availability according to the information you send us. All reservations are subject to availability!

Important to know:
  • This package does not include flights! Please arrange your airfare separately and directly with your preferred airline ($).
  • This package may not be available during holidays (Easter, President’s Week, Christmas, and New Year).
  • The Traditional Room is the hotel’s standard room. Some rooms may only have a partial ocean view.
  • Food and beverage restrictions apply. A list of food and beverages that are included in the package will be provided upon check-in at the hotel.
  • The beverage credit may not be transferred to another person or applied for future stays, and unused credit amounts are non-refundable.
  • Room service, mini bar, snacks, and candies are not included ($).
  • Room upgrade to a Premium Room or a Junior Suite may be available ($).
  • A complimentary shuttle from the hotel to La Cana and Corales golf courses is available.
  • A caddie is mandatory at La Cana and Corales golf courses and must be paid in cash USD directly at the golf course! Caddie fee: US$ 30 per caddie + gratuities (US$ 15-20 per golfer). One caddie per golf cart.

All prices and information on this page are subject to change without notice.