Barcelo the Lakes is located at the Barcelo Bavaro Grand Resort in Punta Cana. This well-maintained par-72, parkland golf course offers a great golfing experience and challenge for golfers at any level.
With plenty of tropical vegetation, the course plays through a lush mangrove forest which includes 25 inland lakes and 122 bunkers. The design is narrow and relatively short (6,655 yards from the professional tee) with water coming into play on 17 of the 18 holes.
Golf course facilities include driving range, restaurant & bar ($), and pro shop ($).
At 6,655 yards from the professional tees, the 18-hole, par-72, course is designed to accommodate all levels of play. Highlights include: – 5 sets of tees that span from 4,688 to 6,655 yards.
Price until Apr. 30, 2023: US$ 179 per person
Prices include Shared* round-trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe (+ US$ 15 per person), and La Romana (+ US$ 15 per person). 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round. *Transportation is shared, i.e. there may be other golfers on the bus.
To request a tee time, please send us an email at email@example.com or fill out the form below. If you want to play multiple rounds, please add any additional rounds (dates and tee times) in the message field.
Important notice: Tee times cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the day of play. Last-minute reservations within 72 hours of the tee time must be paid in full with a credit card (+3.6%).
If you’re staying in a villa, please include the villa address in your message.
Once we receive your email, we will process your reservation and send you a booking confirmation along with an invoice, and a golf voucher. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you have received the booking confirmation from us.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
- Transportation is only included from hotels and select villas in the Punta Cana area. The golf transfers are shared, i.e. the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course. There is an additional fee of US$ 15 per person for transportation from hotels/villas in Bayahibe & La Romana. Transportation from other locations is subject to additional fees ($).
- Golf players must wear proper golf attire. For men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes, or tennis shoes. For women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
- Rental clubs are available ($). The golf course does not accept reservations for club rentals.
- The golf course will fill each tee time with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed – subject to availability and additional charges.
- The golf cart (golf buggy) is mandatory. Walking the course is not permitted for golfers and non-golfers. Golf players may not use pull/push carts.
- In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a refund or a rain check will be issued. If a rain check is issued for another day, there will be an additional charge for transportation.
- Golf course maintenance: To be confirmed
All prices and information on this page are subject to change without notice.