Get ready to spend your best day on the Big Grace Catamaran! This catamaran charter in the Dominican Republic is for big groups of a minimum of 40 persons. From the beach, you’ll go for a short ride in a speedboat to where the catamaran is anchored.
Once everyone is safely on board, we start cruising along the coastline, turn up the music and enjoy the view of the ocean, beach, all-inclusive resorts, and coconut palms along the way.
The catamaran has everything necessary for an unforgettable day out in the Caribbean Ocean. There’s a comfortable net in front of the catamaran where you can lounge in the sun as well as seats in a shaded area. The catamaran is also equipped with a bathroom.
We’ll stop at our designated snorkeling spot for you to have a look at what lies beneath the surface of the ocean. Have a look at the marvelous and colorful fish or see if you can spot one of the elusive squids or something even more unique. Enjoy the corals – but just don’t touch or step on them, please. If you don’t want to snorkel and would rather stay on the boat, just let us know.
The cruise continues along the coast to the natural pool in Barcelo Bay. This particular place is famous for its calm and shallow water and is the perfect place to go for another swim and to enjoy a beverage from the “floating” bar.
Our friendly, helpful and experienced staff will make this a fun and safe excursion. This might just be the best time of your vacation. If you have any special requests or if you’re celebrating a special event, please ask us to accommodate!
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
– Captain & crew
– Snorkeling gear and safety device
– Light snacks and fruits
* Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available Monday to Sunday
– Duration is approximately 3-4 hours incl. transportation
The exact duration may vary depending on weather and traffic.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes, beach sandals, sunglasses, a hat/cap, a bathing suit, and Eco-friendly (reef-safe) sun lotion that does not damage the corals and ocean life
– Bring a beach towel, camera, and cash money (US$) for souvenirs and gratuities
– There is no minimum age for children to participate. However, this excursion may not be suitable for small children or infants
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old)
Catamaran private charter: US$ 2995
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at email@example.com
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day – please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE EXCURSION:
- This is a private excursion!
- Participants must understand that sailing may be uncomfortable. Please take a Dramamine or similar in the morning if you get sea sick easily
- This excursion may not be suitable for pregnant women or small children
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices may change without notice.