Caribbean Lake Park Punta Cana is a new adventure park that offers plenty of fun activities for kids and adults! Located centrally in Bavaro, Punta Cana, Caribbean Lake Park has 3 lakes and offers a variety of activities:
- Water skiing
- Donut boat pull
- Lessons for beginners
- Tibetan rope bridge
- Beach volleyball
- A zip line into the water
- A floating catapult
- A floating playground for children
- An obstacle course for adults.
All of these activities are included in the price of admission, which gives you 4 hours to play and enjoy some or all of the activities. This is a great place for families, and if some parents/adults don’t want to partake in the activities, they can enjoy the restaurant, bar, and pool facilities in the meantime. Please note that it’s necessary to purchase food and/or drinks from the restaurant/bar.
At the pool, you can relax, soak up the sun, and enjoy the spectacular 3-level infinity pool. And when you feel like stretching out a bit, we put at your disposal some magnificent beach volleyball and foot-volleyball courts to demonstrate your skills with the ball.
As an added bonus, you can also try the amazing Flyboard at Caribbean Lake Park Punta Cana (+ US$ 150)! This is currently the only place in Punta Cana that offers this particular activity. And if you have never tried a Flyboard before, don’t worry! An experienced instructor will teach you how to do it, and accompany you the entire time. The Flyboard activity is 30 minutes per person (18+ years old).
Connected to the lakes, is Batu restaurant, bar, and pool, which offers a great variety of Caribbean foods, and beverages. Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks at Batu restaurant are included with the admission. You may, of course, purchase anything from the menu separately.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
– General admission (10 am – 2 pm)
– A light lunch from a buffet or a curated hamburger/sandwich menu
– Non-alcoholic beverages
* Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available Wednesday – Sunday
– Half day, i.e. from 10 am – 2 pm
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes and shoes (tennis shoes, beach sandals, or water shoes), a bathing suit, sunglasses, and a hat/cap
– Use eco-friendly, ree-safe sun lotion that does not damage the corals and ocean life
– Bring a beach towel, and cash money (US$) for photos, souvenirs, extra food & drinks, and gratuities
– Some excursions/activities may not be suitable for small children/infants
– Children must be at least 5 years old to participate in the activities
– Children must be at least 18 years old to do the Flyboard activity
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old)
– Adults: US$ 119 per person
– Children (5-12 years old): US$ 69 per person
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour for large groups – please ask for more information.
- Your excursion voucher will specify the name of the excursion as “Caribbean Lake Park”.
- The general admission price does not include the 30-minute Flyboard activity. This activity has an additional fee of US$ 150 per person, and you must be at least 18 years old to do it.
- Transportation is only included from hotels/resorts in Punta Cana. You may need to pass by other hotels to pick up other people before the excursion begins and to drop them off after the excursion ends. Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
- Some excursions/activities may not suitable or available for pregnant women or people who suffer from back pain, mobility problems, or other medical conditions. If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
- The park reserves the right to refuse admittance or participation in activities to persons who are intoxicated and/or under the influence of alcohol.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!