If you’re looking for Dominican cigars, rum, and shopping, this excursion is for you.
When you visit the Dominican Republic, there are 4 things you should bring home: Dominican cigars, rum, coffee & chocolate. Here is your chance to buy all of these items at the same time.
Visit Mundo Autentico (the authentic world) and spend a few hours during your vacation in the Dominican Republic. This is the best place if you’re looking for Dominican cigars, rum, and shopping in Punta Cana.
Here, you will be able to see, touch, smell, and taste some of the products that are particular to the Dominican Republic.
In addition, you will have the chance to bring home unique souvenirs and presents to your friends and family.
Mundo Autentico has a small cigar factory where you can see and learn how they make a good cigar by hand. Your guide will share the secrets behind the cigar-making process from the time they sow the tobacco seeds in the field until they hand roll the cigar and you can smoke it. The small cigar factory produces the famous Don Lucas cigars, which they sell on-site and export to e.g. the United States. Don Lucas cigars were at one point officially ranked top 11 cigars in the world by Leisure & Travel magazine.
Apart from cigars, you can also browse around to taste and learn more about Dominican cacao, coffee, and rum. After your tour, you will have plenty of time to pick out Don Lucas cigars, international brand cigars, rum, coffee, chocolate, souvenirs, jewelry, paintings, sculptures, etc., at the Mundo Autentico Shop.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
– Tour guide on-site
– Free samples (subject to availability)
*Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available daily
– Duration is approx. 2-4 hours incl. transportation
The duration of the excursion may vary depending on weather and traffic.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen
– Bring a camera and cash money (US$) or credit card for shopping and gratuities
– There is no minimum age for children to participate. However, this excursion may not be suitable for small children or infants
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old)
– Children must be 18 years old to purchase and consume alcohol and tobacco in the Dominican Republic
– Adult: US$ 15 per person
– Children (2-12 years old): US$ 10 per person
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour – please ask for more information.
- Transportation is only included from hotels/resorts in Punta Cana. You may need to pass by other hotels to pick up other people before the excursion begins and to drop them off after the excursion ends. Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
- Please make sure you check the customs rules valid for your country to see how much alcohol, tobacco, etc. you can bring home with you.
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices may change without notice.