Come and spend a great day at Dominican Cumayasa Adventure Park in La Romana.
This fun park is located close to Casa de Campo Resort and is a complete adventure park with different adrenaline-filled activities. There’s something for both children and adults.
Go out of your comfort zone with new activities or make a friendly competition with your friends & family. At Dominican Cumayasa Adventure Park, you can go for a buggy ride (approx. 2h 30 min) through the forests of Cumayasa. In addition, you have the opportunity to visit a Taino cave and go swimming in the Caribbean Sea.
After the buggy ride, come fly through the jungle on a 1-mile canopy park, which has 7 double cables and 14 platforms. The canopy tour also includes the hanging adventure bridges!
Furthermore, you can try the Hurricane House, Cultural Ecological Bridges, and the Crazy Bull as well as the Cosmic Pendulum ($).
If you are hungry during the day, you can also enjoy a nice lunch at the park ($). As an example, the lunch includes typical Dominican foods such as chicken stew, rice with vegetables, green salad with dressing, bread, coffee, Jalao (coconut and honey candy), etc.
You can also take a break and enjoy the Blue Pool area with games, bocce games, and a mini zip line for children from 2 – 8 years old (included if you purchase lunch, otherwise an additional fee applies if you want to use the pool).
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in La Romana and Bayahibe*
– Hurricane House
– Cultural Ecological Bridges
– The Crazy Bull
*Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available daily
– Half day, i.e. approximately 4 hours including transportation. The excursion is approximately 3 hours
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes & shoes, sunglasses, a hat/cap, a bathing suit, and sunscreen.
– Bring a towel, camera, and cash money (US$) for souvenirs, food, beverages, and gratuities
– These excursions may not be suitable for small children and/or infants.
– A minimum age requirement applies for some of the activities: Buggies (6+ and 16+ to drive the buggy), Canopy (5+), Adventure Bridge (7+), and Cosmic Pendulum (7+)
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
– Canopy/zip line (adults): US$ 80 per person
– Canopy/zip line (child 5-12 years): US$ 50 per person
– Buggies (adults, double): US$ 80 per person
– Buggies (adults, single): US$ 105 per person
– Buggies (child 6-12 years): US$ 50 per person
* Buggies: Double = 2 persons per buggy / Single = 1 person per buggy
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at email@example.com
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour – please ask for more information.
- Transportation is included from hotels/resorts in La Romana and Bayahibe. You may need to pass by other hotels to pick up other people before and after the excursion. Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
- This excursion may not be suitable for pregnant women or small children.
- The excursion does not include lunch or beverages. Lunch is only available for groups. If you would like to have lunch at the park, please ask for more information!
- You may use the Blue Pool for an additional fee. If you purchase lunch, you can use the pool for free.
- The Cosmic Pendulum is not included. This activity is available for a fee of US$ 5 per person (pay on-site).
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!