Dominican Nature Scape Park is a wonderful multi-activity park located in Cap Cana, Dominican Republic. Here, you can try many adventurous and adrenaline-pumping activities as well as cultural and nature experiences.
Purchase the FULL ADMISSION to the park and get access to the entire multi-activity theme park. During the day, you can enjoy these activities – try one, try a few or try them all.
Hoyo Azul – The Blue Lagoon: Discover a hidden Blue Lagoon located at the bottom of a 75-foot cliff with the most astonishing blue waters you’ve ever seen.
Cave Expedition: Discover the Iguabonita Caves and the vast underground network of chambers and tunnels that lie beneath the earth.
Cultural Route: Take a walk back in time and discover the mystical land of the ancient Taino Indians.
Saltos Azules: Discover Saltos Azules an area with diving platforms, hanging zip line, swing zip line, and ride our water hammocks.
Iguanaland: In this wild journey you’ll have an up-close encounter with the Rhinoceros Iguanas, monkeys, and parrots.
Zip Line Eco Splash: Feel the adrenaline and enjoy the sensation of flying through a canopy of trees as you speed through 12 zip lines.
Cave Swim: Dive into the mystical, underground lagoon and feel the amazing sensation of swimming in these invigorating waters.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
– Tour guide
*Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available Mon, Tues, Wed, Sat, and Sun
– Half day, i.e. approximately 4-5 hours including transportation. The excursion is approximately 3-4 hours.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes & shoes, sunglasses, a hat/cap, a bathing suit, and sunscreen.
– Bring water shoes, a towel, and cash money (US$) for souvenirs, food, beverages, and gratuities.
– You may not use cameras, selfie sticks, drones, or video equipment in the park!
– Some excursions/activities may not be suitable for children.
– Children must be 6+ years old to participate in the activities.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
– Full Admission (adults): US$ 129 per person
– Full Admission (children 6-12 years): US$ 69 per person
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour for large groups – please ask for more information.
- Your excursion voucher will specify the name of the excursion as “Scape Park Cap Cana”.
- Transportation is included from hotels/resorts in Punta Cana. You may need to pass by other hotels to pick up other people before the excursion begins and to drop them off after the excursion ends. Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
- Cameras, selfie sticks, drones, and video equipment are NOT allowed in the park!
- Some excursions/activities may not suitable or available for pregnant women or people who suffer from back pain, mobility problems or weigh more than 330 lbs (see descriptions above). If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!