DYE FORE golf course is another Pete Dye masterpiece located at Casa de Campo resort in La Romana (approx. 40 minutes from Punta Cana). 27 holes (Marina, Chavon, and Lagos), 7,740 yards in length, 7 cliff-side holes dropping 300 feet to the Chavon River below, 40 mph gusting winds, and breathtaking 360-degree views are part of the experience golfers will have at Dye Fore.
Of the 18 picturesque holes on Dye Fore, #12 and #15 are two of the greatest par three holes in the world. “Dye Fore has spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea (from 9 of the 18 holes), the mountains, the Chavon River, the Casa de Campo marina, and the Altos de Chavon artists’ village,” said Gilles Gagnon, director of golf.
Visually, the course is intimidating and the par threes are incredible. Combine with Teeth of the Dog for one unforgettable day of golf.
Golf course facilities include a driving range, restaurant & bar ($), and pro shop ($).
Golf course maintenance: The golf course will be closed on the following dates:
July 3 – July 30, 2023 (Open July 31, 2023)
June 5 – July 2, 2023 (Open July 3, 2023)
August 28 – September 25, 2023 (Open September 26, 2023)
Price from Sept. 23, 2022 – December 31, 2023: US$ 532 per person
Prices include Shared* round-trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe (+ US$ 15 per person), and La Romana (+ US$ 15 per person). 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round. *Transportation is shared i.e. there may be other golfers on the bus.
To request a tee time, please send us an email at email@example.com or fill out the form below. If you want to play multiple rounds, please add any additional rounds (dates and tee times) in the message field.
Important notice: Tee times cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the day of play. Last-minute reservations within 72 hours of the tee time must be paid in full with a credit card (+3.6%).
NOTE: All golfers playing the Dye Fore golf course must be pre-registered with security at Casa de Campo Resort. Full name and passport number of each golfer is required to complete the reservation.
If you’re staying in a villa, please include the villa address in your message.
Once we receive your email, we will process your reservation and send you a booking confirmation along with an invoice, and a golf voucher. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you have received the booking confirmation from us.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
- Transportation is only included from hotels and select villas in the Punta Cana area. The golf transfers are shared, i.e. the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course. There is an additional fee of US$ 15 per person for transportation from hotels/villas in Bayahibe & La Romana. Transportation from other locations is subject to additional fees ($).
- Golf players must wear proper golf attire. For men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes, or tennis shoes. For women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
- Rental clubs are available ($). The golf course does not accept reservations for club rentals.
- The golf course will fill each tee time with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed – subject to availability and additional charges.
- The golf cart (golf buggy) is mandatory. Walking the course is not permitted for golfers and non-golfers. Golf players may not use pull/push carts.
- In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a refund or a rain check will be issued. If a rain check is issued for another day, there will be an additional charge for transportation.
- Golf course maintenance: Lagos 9 holes closed from August 22 – September 18, 2022 (open September 19).
- All golfers playing the Dye Fore golf course must be pre-registered with security at Casa de Campo Resort. Full name and passport number of each golfer is required to complete the reservation.
All prices and information on this page are subject to change without notice.