The Dominican Republic is one of the best places in the world for deep-sea fishing! And your best bet is to charter a private boat for the day. This 48ft Hatteras fishing charter is available all year round.
You have the option to charter a 48ft Hatteras fishing boat (GARUFA), which is located in La Romana on the southeast coast. It’s about 45 minutes from Punta Cana. This deep-sea fishing boat accommodates up to 12 fishermen. The boat is complete with two cabins with air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, and music; a kitchen, two bathrooms, and a viewing tower.
Deep-sea fishing excursions in the Dominican Republic are available for full-day only, leaving at 9:00 am from the harbor of La Romana and returning around 5:00 pm. The crew consists of one experienced captain and his 1st mate. Charters include beverages, ice, fishing equipment, bait, and snorkeling equipment.
THE 48FT HATTERAS FISHING CHARTER INCLUDES:
Private fishing boat charter (8 hours), captain & mate, all fishing equipment, bait and, non-alcoholic beverages.
8 hours – not including transportation.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
Wear comfortable clothes, beach sandals, sunglasses, a hat/cap, your bathing suit, and eco-friendly sun lotion (without oxybenzone) that does not damage the corals and ocean life. Bring a beach towel, camera, and cash money (US$) for gratuities.
This excursion may not be suitable for small children and/or infants although there is no minimum age for children to participate in this excursion. All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
8-hour charter: US$ 1,465
All prices are for the boat per charter with up to 12 persons (US$). Transportation to/from La Romana marina is not included.
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This excursion is only available as a private excursion / private charter.
- This excursion does not include transportation to/from La Romana marina. We can arrange your transportation for an additional fee ($).
- An appropriate gratuity/tip for the boat captain & crew would be 10-20% of the charter price plus the fish that were caught and brought back to the marina.
- Participants must understand that sailing may be uncomfortable. Please take a Dramamine or similar in the morning if you get seasick easily.
- This excursion may not be suitable for pregnant women and small children.
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice.