Hard Rock golf club at Cana Bay is located inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Resort in Punta Cana. This inland course is the first Hard Rock Golf Club in the world. When Jack Nicklaus designed the Hard Rock golf course, he carefully respected and preserved the natural environment and the native flora and fauna. Hard Rock is a unique golf course that derives its personality and character from the undulating fairways. The golf course carves through the surrounding Dominican jungle, which frames the course with its windswept native grasses.
Each hole is distinctive and a unique experience and challenge to play and enjoy. This is evident at hole #7, a relatively short par 4 that is reachable for some golfers and with favorable ocean trade winds, certainly tempting for many. There is also hole #10, a dramatic par 3 that plays 197 yards over a sand quarry.
Hard Rock Golf Club hosted the Dominican Open 2012 & 2013, an event on the PGA Tour Latin America.
Golf course facilities include driving range, restaurant & bar ($), pro shop ($), shower and locker rooms.
ALL PRICES ARE PER PERSON, PER ROUND
Until Dec. 31, 2023: US$ 229
From Jan. 1, 2024: US$ 299
Prices include Shared* round-trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe (+ US$ 15 per person), and La Romana (+ US$ 15 per person). 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round. *Transportation is shared, i.e. there may be other golfers on the bus.
To request a tee time, please send us an email at email@example.com or fill out the form below. If you want to play multiple rounds, please add any additional rounds (dates and tee times) in the message field.
Important notice: Tee times cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the day of play. Last-minute reservations within 72 hours of the tee time must be paid in full with a credit card (+3.6%).
If you’re staying in a villa, please include the villa address in your message.
Once we receive your email, we will process your reservation and send you a booking confirmation along with an invoice, and a golf voucher. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you have received the booking confirmation from us.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tee times can be booked up to 60 days in advance.
- Transportation is only included from hotels and select villas in the Punta Cana area. The golf transfers are shared, i.e. the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course. There is an additional fee of US$ 15 per person for transportation from hotels/villas in Bayahibe & La Romana. Transportation from other locations is subject to additional fees ($).
- Golf players must wear proper golf attire. For men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes, or tennis shoes. For women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
- Rental clubs are available ($). The golf course does not accept reservations for club rentals.
- The golf course will fill each tee time with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed – subject to availability and additional charges.
- The golf cart (golf buggy) is mandatory. Walking the course is not permitted for golfers and non-golfers. Golf players may not use pull/push carts.
- In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a refund or a rain check will be issued. If a rain check is issued for another day, there will be an additional charge for transportation.
- Golf course maintenance: To be confirmed
All prices and information on this page are subject to change without notice.