Iberostar Bavaro Golf Club is located inside the Iberostar resort complex in Punta Cana. This 18-hole inland P. B. Dye golf course has plenty of mounds, devilishly placed green bunkers and big lakes will surprise and challenge the skills of the experienced golfer, while beginners will find the course a friendly and forgiving experience.
P.B. Dye manipulated the relatively flat landscape during the construction of the course and turned it into a beautiful, rolling terrain with elevated tees and greens, big hills and deep canyons. At Iberostar you will normally find some of the fastest greens of the region, making this golf course truly enjoyable.
Iberostar has implemented the “all inclusive” concept to the golf course, so golfers will have all their snacks and drinks included while playing the course.
Golf course facilities include driving range, restaurant & bar ($), pro shop ($), shower and locker rooms.
Price from Nov. 1, 2022 – Apr. 30, 2023: US$ 179 per person
Prices include Shared* round-trip transportation from hotels & select villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe (+ US$ 15 per person), and La Romana (+ US$ 15 per person). 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round. *Transportation is shared, i.e. there may be other golfers on the bus.
To request a tee time, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. If you want to play multiple rounds, please add any additional rounds (dates and tee times) in the message field.
Important notice: Tee times cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the day of play. Last-minute reservations within 72 hours of the tee time must be paid in full with a credit card (+3.6%).
If you’re staying in a villa, please include the villa address in your message.
Once we receive your email, we will process your reservation and send you a booking confirmation along with an invoice, and a golf voucher. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you have received the booking confirmation from us.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
- Transportation is only included from hotels and select villas in the Punta Cana area. The golf transfers are shared, i.e. the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course. There is an additional fee of US$ 15 per person for transportation from hotels/villas in Bayahibe & La Romana. Transportation from other locations is subject to additional fees ($).
- Golf players must wear proper golf attire. For men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes, or tennis shoes. For women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
- Rental clubs are available ($). The golf course does not accept reservations for club rentals.
- The golf course will fill each tee time with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed – subject to availability and additional charges.
- The golf cart (golf buggy) is mandatory. Walking the course is not permitted for golfers and non-golfers. Golf players may not use pull/push carts.
- In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a refund or a rain check will be issued. If a rain check is issued for another day, there will be an additional charge for transportation.
- Golf course maintenance: To be confirmed
All prices and information on this page are subject to change without notice.