Come along on this Punta Cana Buggy Tour. This will definitely be a fantastic day in Paradise! Ride in your own 4-passenger Club Car (golf cart) through the beautiful landscape of Puntacana Resort & Club. This is the most exclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
First, stop at the beautiful beach and can go for a swim in the ocean. We will spend about 30 minutes at the beach before continuing on our tour.
The next stop will be to visit the friendly Rhino iguanas! Did you know that the rhinoceros iguana is a threatened species of lizard? They are primarily found on the Caribbean island of Hispaniola, i.e. the Dominican Republic and Haiti. They vary in length from 60 to 136 centimeters (24 to 54 inches) and skin colors range from a steely grey to dark green and even brown. Their name derives from the bony-plated pseudo-horn or outgrowth. In that sense, they resemble the horn of a rhinoceros.
After we say goodbye to the iguanas, it is time to visit the bee hives. Here, you will learn everything about bees and the resort’s production of forest honey. The Puntacana Resort Foundation works with a local beekeeper to produce approximately 2,000 gallons of honey a year.
When we finally return to our ranch, we leave the golf carts behind in order to go for a short walk through the forest. Discover the Indigenous Eyes of Punta Cana. These are a collection of freshwater cenotes* that are part of an ancient Eco-system. The lagoons are reserved only for very few people. So jump in and take a dip in the cool, pristine water and emerge refreshed and rejuvenated.
*Cenotes are essentially large sinkholes or caves, usually found in the sedimentary limestone rock, that have filled with cool, clear groundwater and rainwater over time.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
– Tour guide
– A bottle of water
*Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available daily.
– Half-day, i.e. approximately 4 hours including transportation. The excursion is approximately 3 hours.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes & closed shoes, sunglasses, a hat/cap, a bathing suit, and eco-friendly/reef-friendly sunscreen.
– Bring a towel, camera, and cash money (US$) for souvenirs, and gratuities.
– The minimum age for children to participate in this excursion is 6 years old.
– Children must be 16+ years old to drive.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
– Buggy single: US$ 129 per buggy (1 pers.).
– Buggy double: US$ 170 per buggy (2 pers.).
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at email@example.com
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour – please ask for more information.
- Your excursion voucher will specify the name of the excursion as SIDE BY SIDE 4×4 CLUB CAR.
- The driver may need to pass by other hotels in order to pick up other people before and after the excursion.
- Participants must understand that off-road driving can be uncomfortable.
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!