Do what you want, when you want! Explore the Punta Cana Eco Park – an amazing world of animals and nature in the Dominican Republic!
Enjoy an up-close experience with a wide variety of domestic and exotic animals and interact with your favorite farm friends. You will have the opportunity to learn about our 18 cattle breeds, and even milk a few of them.
Enjoy a ride on one of our 17 different equine breeds around the property while admiring the beautiful landscapes, rivers, and hills covered with tropical vegetation and palm trees.
Walking around the park you can visit a typical Dominican house, trapiche (sugar mill), dog rescue shelter, and learn about the local culture. And once on the river, take your time and try the kayaks, paddleboards or take a nice trip onboard the river bamboo raft.
You can also enjoy a walk around the fruit plantations. Also, make sure to visit the panoramic lookout platform and swings on the hill close to the beehive sanctuary. Be in touch with nature in this fantastic park!
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
– Tour guide
*Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
– Half-day, i.e. approximately 4 hours including transportation. The excursion is approximately 3 hours.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes (e.g. tennis shoes or water shoes – may get dirty/wet/muddy), sunglasses, a hat/cap, mosquito repellent, bathing suit, and Eco-friendly sun lotion.
– Bring a beach towel and cash money (US$) for photos, souvenirs, snacks, beverages, and gratuities.
– Some activities may not be suitable for small children/infants.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
– Adults: US$ 79 per person.
– Children (2-12 years): US$ 40 per person.
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at email@example.com
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour for large groups – please ask for more information. Private transportation is available with a minimum of 4 adults.
- Your excursion voucher will specify the name of the excursion as “Punta Cana Eco Park”.
- You may need to pass by other hotels to pick up other people before the excursion begins and to drop them off after the excursion ends.
- Transportation is not included from hotels/villas in Bayahibe or La Romana. However, we can arrange transportation at an additional fee ($). Please ask for more information.
- Some activities may not suitable or available for pregnant women or people who suffer from back pain, or mobility problems.
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!