Come with us on the Punta Cana Eco Reef Catamaran, a private catamaran tour sailing out of Cabeza de Toro in Punta Cana! Our 2-level catamaran has a fully shaded upper deck, bathroom, 2 freshwater showers, a water slide, and a surround sound music system. We can also personalize the music that we play onboard to your liking.
On this tour, we invite you to have fun, enjoy life, and snorkel with tropical fish over the coral reef. And if you have never snorkeled before, don’t worry! Our expert guides will teach you and take excellent care of you. Snorkeling is fun and safe for children and adults.
Afterward, we will go on a beautiful sightseeing cruise along the coast of Cabeza de Toro and Bavaro Beach. Let the good times continue with music, dancing, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages!
Our final destination is the famous Natural Pool in front of Barcelo Bavaro Grand Resort. This is a great spot where the water is completely shallow, warm, and calm. When we reach this spot, we will open the water slide and also serve drinks from a floating bar. You can go swimming and play in the ocean. However, if you just want to stay on the catamaran, relax and soak up the sun, you can do so! Enjoy paradise the way you want!
We will make our way back to the base and continue enjoying the weather, the beautiful views from the catamaran, and drinks & snacks from the bar. Generally speaking, this excursion is a great way to spend a few hours in the sun and on the ocean!
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
– Tour guide.
– Beverages, tropical fruits, chips & salsa.
– Snorkeling equipment, and safety/floating devices.
*Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available daily.
– Half-day, i.e. approximately 4 hours including transportation. The excursion is approximately 3 hours.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes, beach sandals, sunglasses, a hat/cap, and your bathing suit. Use Eco-friendly/reef-safe sun lotion.
– Bring a beach towel, camera, and cash money (US$) for photos, souvenirs, and gratuities.
– Children must be 2 years old to participate.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
– Private catamaran: US$ 830 (1-8 persons).
– Extra persons: US$ 60 per person (9-20 persons).
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at email@example.com
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is a private excursion.
- Transportation is not included from hotels/villas in Bayahibe or La Romana.
- Your excursion voucher will specify the name of the excursion as: “EcoReef Catamaran Punta Cana.”
- This excursion may not be suitable for pregnant women and children under the age of 2 years old.
- Participants must understand that sailing may be uncomfortable. Therefore, if you get seasick easily, consider taking e.g. Dramamine before the excursion.
- Alcoholic beverages are only served after the snorkeling part of the tour.
- Some activities may not suitable or available for pregnant women or people who suffer from back pain, or mobility problems.
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!