Punta Cana Scuba Diving lets you explore the ocean while vacationing in Punta Cana! The reefs by Playa Blanca offer some of the best diving in the region. These sites range from 40 – 70 feet with a good variety of marine life, corals, shipwrecks, reefs, and coral nurseries.
The Aquarium (max. 10m/33ft deep) is the nearest and most frequently visited dive site. It is a protected area teaming with sea life and also the site of the coral restoration project. The dive starts in 1.5m/4ft of water and gradually gets deeper on a declining swim-out. The site is marked with an underwater rope system for navigation. You can also do drift and night dives at the Aquarium.
The Colosseum (13-14m/42-45ft deep) is a circular shape consisting of a sandy ocean floor surrounded by a coral wall. This dive site is very popular with coral lovers and those searching for large, migratory sea creatures. Many caverns and swim-throughs to explore too.
The Coral Gardens offer you magnificent coral features. You must be able to exercise good buoyancy control in order to hover over the bottom coral and explore this site. This is normally a shallow dive over the coral but does drop beyond 12m/40ft when diving into the valleys of the bottom coral. You can also do a drift dive in the Coral Gardens.
The Enriquillo Wreck is a WWII coast guard cutter that was sunk in 2006 to create an artificial reef. You will be diving at about 10m/33ft to18m/60ft. Coral has grown on the wreck over the years and attracted many types of fish and sea life.
The Patricia Wreck is a cargo ship that was sunk in 2002 to create an artificial reef. The deepest point around the wreck is 23m/75ft. Discover all kinds of fish and other sea creatures.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Diving according to the selected program.
– Tank, weights, and all required scuba gear.
Transportation to/from the excursion is not included!
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available daily.
– The exact duration depends on the course you book.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes & beach sandals, sunglasses, a hat/cap, a bathing suit, and eco-friendly/reef-friendly sunscreen.
– Bring a towel, camera, and cash money (US$) for souvenirs, and gratuities.
– The minimum age for children to go diving is 10 years old.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
– 1 dive: US$ 85 per person.
– 2 dives: US$ 160 per person.
– 4 dives: US$ 295 per person.
– 6 dives: US$ 415 per person.
– 8 dives: US$ 515 per person.
– 10 dives: US$ 595 per person.
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is not a private excursion but is available for private groups of 6 people. All dives are guided by a PADI professional in groups of no more than 6 divers.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included but can be arranged at an additional cost.
- You can go diving on the same day as you arrive in Punta Cana, and you need to have 24 hours after your last dive before your departure.
- If you are a certified diver, you need to bring and present your certification card.
- This excursion is not available for pregnant women and children under the age of 10 years old.
- Persons with any medical conditions should consult with Group Palmera before making the reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!