Come with us on the Punta Cana Snorkeling Cruise onboard the Marinarium motor catamaran. During this excursion, you can enjoy great views and discover the wonders of the ocean.
You will have the unique opportunity to snorkel with tropical fish, stingrays (optional), and nurse sharks (optional). If you have never snorkeled before, don’t worry! Our guides will teach you and take excellent care of you. Snorkeling is fun and safe for children and adults.
After snorkeling in the ocean, we will go on a beautiful sightseeing cruise along the coast of Cabeza de Toro and Bavaro Beach. Let the fun continue with music, dancing, and entertainment! In the meantime, our animations team will keep you entertained as we sail along the coastline.
Our final destination is the famous Natural Pool in front of Barcelo Bavaro Grand Resort. This is a great spot where the water is completely shallow, warm, and calm. Here, you can go swimming (again), and enjoy beverages from the floating bar. However, if you just want to stay on the catamaran, relax and soak up the sun, you can do so! Enjoy paradise the way you want!
We will make our way back to the base and continue enjoying the weather, the beautiful views from the catamaran, refreshments & snacks from the bar. Generally speaking, this excursion is a great way to spend a few hours in the sun and on the ocean!
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
– Tour guide.
– Beverages and snacks.
– Snorkeling equipment, and safety/floating devices.
*Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available Monday – Sunday.
– Half-day, i.e. approximately 4 hours including transportation. The excursion is approximately 3 hours.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes, beach sandals, sunglasses, a hat/cap, your bathing suit, and eco-friendly sun lotion (without oxybenzone) that does not damage the corals and ocean life.
– Bring a beach towel, camera, and cash money (US$) for photos, souvenirs, and gratuities.
– There’s no minimum age for children to participate.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
– Adults (12+ years old): US$ 106 per person.
– Children (2-12 years old): US$ 53 per person.
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour – please ask for more information.
- Your excursion voucher will specify the name of the excursion as: “Marinarium Snorkeling Cruise.”
- You may need to pass by other hotels to pick up other people before and after the excursion.
- This excursion may not be suitable for pregnant women and children under the age of 2 years old.
- Participants must understand that sailing may be uncomfortable. Therefore, if you get seasick easily, consider taking Dramamine before the excursion.
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!