Fly like a bird, soar like an eagle on the Punta Cana Zip Lines. This thrilling excursion will give you a rush of adrenaline as you zip across the jungle and over the mountains. This Zip Lines tour is the original in Punta Cana & certified by the Association for Challenge Courses Technology (ACCT).
The Punta Cana Zip Lines adventure takes you flying across the magnificent Anamuya Lake. Here, your naturalist guides will show you the way and help you make the most of the adventure. Are you ready to discover the secrets of the Taino Anamuya Mountains?
First, the tour takes you on a scenic drive through villages and the surrounding countryside.
Once you arrive at the base camp, you’ll get a short briefing and instruction from our expert guides at the Welcome Center. They’ll teach you all you need to know about the ride and the equipment. From there, you’ll walk along one of the roads and garden trails (5 minutes), until reaching the first platform.
The zip line course consists of 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, which includes the two longest lines in the Dominican Republic and in the Caribbean (800 meters). The course stretches across the length of the mountain range for about 2 miles and takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete. The first few zip lines are short and will build your confidence as you work your way towards the longer and faster line.
When you reach the 6th cable, you might reach a speed of up to 55 mph! If it’s too fast for you, just pull on the manual brake to slow down. The 9th cable is the highest and the 11th cable is the only side-by-side cable in the Dominican Republic which is 800 meters long!
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
– Transportation with pickup from hotels & resorts in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, and Bavaro*
– Tour guide/instructor.
– All necessary gear and equipment.
– Beverages (water and soft drinks) and fruits.
*Transportation may not be available from certain hotels/resorts and/or an additional fee may apply. If you’re staying in a private villa, transportation is not included. Please request a private transfer with your villa coordinator or villa manager.
AVAILABILITY & DURATION:
– Available Monday – Sunday.
– Half day, i.e. approximately 4 hours including transportation. The zip line activity is approximately 2 hours.
WHAT TO WEAR AND/OR BRING:
– Wear comfortable clothes & closed shoes (walking/climbing stairs is required), sunglasses, a hat/cap, mosquito repellent, and sunscreen.
– Bring water shoes, a towel, and cash money (US$) for photos, souvenirs, and gratuities.
– The minimum age for children to participate in this excursion is 6 years old. Children between 6 and 8 years old can only ride the first 8 cables.
– Children between 8 and 12 years old will be accompanied by a guide on the longest cables.
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old).
– Adults: US$ 90 per person
– Child (6-12): US$ 45 per person
BOOK THIS EXCURSION:
Fill out the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice: Excursions cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the excursion date. Once we receive your information, we will contact you by email to confirm your reservation and request your payment. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you receive our email reply and confirmation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- This is not a private excursion. This excursion may be available as a private tour – please ask for more information.
- You may need to pass by other hotels to pick up other people before the excursion begins and to drop off after the excursion ends.
- Participants must understand that off-road driving can be uncomfortable.
- This excursion is not available for pregnant women, people who suffer from back pain/ mobility problems, people whose waistline exceeds 44 inches, or people who weigh more than 280 lbs or less than 44 lbs.
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or mobility problems, please consult with Group Palmera before making your reservation.
The exact description of this excursion, what’s included and prices are subject to change without prior notice!