Teeth of the Dog golf course is one of the most famous courses in the Dominican Republic and perhaps the entire Caribbean. Pete Dye designed this legendary golf course, which is located at Casa de Campo resort in La Romana. Ranked 4th in the Caribbean and 47th in the top 100 courses worldwide by Golf Magazine, Teeth of the Dog attracts the best professional and amateur golfers in the world. 12 of the 18 holes have an ocean view and 7 holes play along the ocean.
Pete Dye calls it his masterpiece with 7 holes along the Caribbean Sea and points out that the course was “definitely designed by the man upstairs”. Tricky shots such as a devilish dogleg, signature Dye obstacles, and trade winds will make you discover the magnetic force of this amazing course. This is a bucket list course and a must-play for all serious golfers.
Golf course facilities include a driving range, restaurant & bar ($), pro shop ($), shower, and locker rooms.
Golf course maintenance: The golf course will be closed on the following dates:
June 26 – July 30, 2023 (Open July 31, 2023)
September 18 – 24, 2023 (Open September 25, 2023)
Price from Sept. 23, 2022 – December 31, 2023: US$ 648 per person
Prices include Shared* round-trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe (+ US$ 15 per person), and La Romana (+ US$ 15 per person). 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round. *Transportation is shared i.e. there may be other golfers on the bus.
The caddie is mandatory on this golf course. The caddie fee is US$ 50 per caddie for groups of 1-2 golfers OR US$ 80 per caddie for groups of 3-4 golfers. A gratuity of US$ 15-20 per golfer must be paid in cash directly at the golf course.
To request a tee time, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. If you want to play multiple rounds, please add any additional rounds (dates and tee times) in the message field.
Important notice: Tee times cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the day of play. Last-minute reservations within 72 hours of the tee time must be paid in full with a credit card (+3.6%).
NOTE: All golfers playing the Teeth of the Dog golf course must be pre-registered with security at Casa de Campo Resort. Full name and passport number of each golfer is required to complete the reservation.
If you’re staying in a villa, please include the villa address in your message.
Once we receive your email, we will process your reservation and send you a booking confirmation along with an invoice, and a golf voucher. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you have received the booking confirmation from us.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
- Transportation is only included from hotels and select villas in the Punta Cana area. The golf transfers are shared, i.e. the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course. There is an additional fee of US$ 15 per person for transportation from hotels/villas in Bayahibe & La Romana. Transportation from other locations is subject to additional fees ($).
- Golf players must wear proper golf attire. For men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes, or tennis shoes. For women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
- Rental clubs are available ($). The golf course does not accept reservations for club rentals.
- The caddie is mandatory on this golf course. The caddie fee is US$ 50 per caddie for groups of 1-2 golfers OR US$ 80 per caddie for groups of 3-4 golfers. A gratuity (US$ 15-20 per golfer) must be paid in cash directly at the golf course.
- The golf course will fill each tee time with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed – subject to availability and additional charges.
- The golf cart (golf buggy) is mandatory. Walking the course is not permitted for golfers and non-golfers. Golf players may not use pull/push carts.
- In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a refund or a rain check will be issued. If a rain check is issued for another day, there will be an additional charge for transportation.
- Golf course maintenance: September 19 – 25, 2022 (open September 26).
- NOTE: All golfers playing the Teeth of the Dog golf course must be pre-registered with security at Casa de Campo Resort. Full name and passport number of each golfer is required to complete the reservation.
All prices and information on this page are subject to change without notice.