CORALES golf course is located at the exclusive PUNTACANA Resort & Club in Punta Cana. Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in November 2009, Corales is a dramatic 18-hole course with 6 Caribbean ocean side holes and 10 holes with ocean view. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, and coves of the sea, the inland lakes, and coralina quarries, the Corales course is among the world’s finest golf experiences.
The exhilarating challenge culminates in playing the Devil’s Elbow, Corales’ last three holes. The Devil’s Elbow features the striking 18th hole with a dramatic forced carry over the cliff-lined Bay of Corales, an inspired capstone to a memorable and breathtaking golf experience and arguably three of golf’s most scenic but sternest tests. When the eighteenth hole was conceived it immediately was deemed “The Mother of All Holes” and serves as a fitting conclusion to 7,650 yards of the best golf found anywhere.
The Corales residential community features a private enclave of luxurious homes and golf course side estate lots. The seven hundred acres of the Corales community are just a part of the extensive acreage of the PUNTACANA Resort & Club. The Corales golf club accepts a limited number of external guests.
Corales hosted the PGA TOUR event in the Dominican Republic, The Corales PUNTACANA Resort & Club Championship since 2018.
Golf course facilities include driving range, restaurant & bar ($), pro shop ($), shower, and locker rooms.
- 18-holes: US$ 280
- 2-round package: US$ 500
- 3-round package: US$ 660
- 4-round package: US$ 780
2- and 3-round packages:
All prices are per person, per round/package, and valid until Nov. 20, 2022.
Prices include Shared round-trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe (+ US$ 15 per person), and La Romana (+ US$ 15 per person). 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round.
Caddies are mandatory and not included (see terms & conditions below)!
To request a tee time, please send us an email at email@example.com or fill out the form below. If you want to play multiple rounds, please add any additional rounds (dates and tee times) in the message field.
Important notice: Tee times cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the day of play. Last-minute reservations within 72 hours of the tee time must be paid in full with a credit card (+3.6%).
If you’re staying in a villa, please include the villa address in your message.
Once we receive your email, we will process your reservation and send you a booking confirmation along with an invoice, and a golf voucher. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you have received the booking confirmation from us.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
- Transportation is only included from hotels and select villas in the Punta Cana area. The golf transfers are shared, i.e. the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course. There is an additional fee of US$ 15 per person for transportation from hotels/villas in Bayahibe & La Romana. Transportation from other locations is subject to additional fees ($).
- Golf players must wear proper golf attire. For men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes, or tennis shoes. For women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
- Rental clubs are available ($). The golf course does not accept reservations for club rentals.
- The caddie is mandatory on this golf course. The caddie fee is US$ 30 per caddie. A gratuity (US$ 15-20 per golfer) must be paid in cash directly at the golf course. One caddie per cart with 1-2 players.
- The golf course will fill each tee time with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed – subject to availability and additional charges.
- The golf cart (golf buggy) is mandatory. Walking the course is not permitted for golfers and non-golfers. Golf players may not use pull/push carts.
- In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a refund or a rain check will be issued. If a rain check is issued for another day, there will be an additional charge for transportation.
- Golf course maintenance: To be confirmed
All prices and information on this page are subject to change without notice.