Play at least 2 or all 3 of the TOP golf courses in Punta Cana for the ultimate golf experience!
PUNTA ESPADA: A Jack Nicklaus Signature design with spectacular ocean views and close-up encounters with nature. 9 oceanfront holes and all 18 holes with ocean views. No. 1 golf course in the Caribbean! Read more
CORALES: A dramatic 18-hole course designed by Tom Fazio with 6 ocean side holes and 10 holes with ocean view. Host of the PGA TOUR since 2016. Read more
LA CANA: One of the most beautiful golf courses in the Caribbean. P. B. Dye designed this spectacular seaside golf course with 27 holes and 4 oceanfront holes. Read more
ALL PRICES ARE PER PERSON, PER PACKAGE
May 1 – Oct. 31, 2023:
1x La Cana + 1x Punta Espada: US$ 459
1x Corales + 1x La Cana: US$ 446
1x Corales + 1x Punta Espada: US$ 639
1x Corales + 1x Punta Espada + 1x La Cana: US$ 779
1x Corales + 2x La Cana: US$ 581
2x Corales + 1x La Cana: US$ 756
2x Corales + 2x La Cana: US$ 891
Nov. 15, 2023 – Apr. 30, 2024* (N/A Nov. 1 – 15, 2023):
1x La Cana + 1x Punta Espada: US$ 685
1x Corales + 1x La Cana: US$ 648
1x Corales + 1x Punta Espada: US$ 940
1x Corales + 1x Punta Espada + 1x La Cana: US$ 1,155
*Oceanside golf packages including Punta Espada are not available (N/A) between Nov. 1-15, 2023, and must be booked “a la carte”.
1x Corales + 2x La Cana: US$ 851
2x Corales + 1x La Cana: US$ 1,094
2x Corales + 2x La Cana: US$ 1,296
Tee times at Corales are only available after 10:30 am!
Prices include Shared* round-trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe (+ US$ 15 per person), and La Romana (+ US$ 15 per person). 18-hole green fee at each golf course with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round. *Transportation is shared, i.e. there may be other golfers on the bus.
The caddie is mandatory at the golf courses. The caddie fee is US$ 30 per caddie. The caddie fee is included at Punta Espada golf course A gratuity of US$ 15-20 per golfer must be paid in cash directly at the golf course. One caddie per cart with 1-2 players.
Golf course maintenance:
Punta Espada May 28 – June 16, 2023
Corales July 7 – 20, 2023 & Sept. 10 – 30, 2023
La Cana – Hacienda (9 holes) June 4 – 23, 2023 & August 17 – September 4, 2023
La Cana – Arrecife (9 holes) June 25 – July 9 & August 1 – 15, 2023
La Cana – Tortuga (9 holes) July 11 – 27, 2023 & September 7 – 24, 2023
To request a tee time, please send us an email at email@example.com or fill out the form below. If you want to play multiple rounds, please add any additional rounds (dates and tee times) in the message field.
Important notice: Tee times cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the day of play. Last-minute reservations within 72 hours of the tee time must be paid in full with a credit card (+3.6%).
If you’re staying in a villa, please include the villa address in your message.
Once we receive your email, we will process your reservation and send you a booking confirmation along with an invoice, and a golf voucher. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you have received the booking confirmation from us.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
- Transportation is only included from hotels and select villas in the Punta Cana area. The golf transfers are shared, i.e. the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course. There is an additional fee of US$ 15 per person for transportation from hotels/villas in Bayahibe & La Romana. Transportation from other locations is subject to additional fees ($).
- Morning tee times are for golf course members only. Corales is open for non-members after 10:30 am.
- Golf players must wear proper golf attire. For men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes, or tennis shoes. For women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
- Rental clubs are available ($). The golf course does not accept reservations for club rentals.
- The caddie is mandatory on this golf course. The caddie fee is US$ 30 per caddie. A gratuity (US$ 15-20 per golfer) must be paid in cash directly at the golf course. One caddie per cart with 1-2 players.
- The golf course will fill each tee time with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed – subject to availability and additional charges.
- The golf cart (golf buggy) is mandatory. Walking the course is not permitted for golfers and non-golfers. Golf players may not use pull/push carts.
- In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a refund or a rain check will be issued. If a rain check is issued for another day, there will be an additional charge for transportation.
- Golf course maintenance: Please see the information for each golf course by clicking “Read more” above.
All prices and information on this page are subject to change without notice.