Punta Espada golf course is a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course located at the exclusive Cap Cana Resort in Punta Cana. Beautifully integrated into the existing landscape of Cap Cana, players will enjoy spectacular sea views and close-up encounters with nature. 9 holes play directly along the Caribbean Sea and all 18 holes have unique ocean views.
Jack Nicklaus designed Punta Espada golf course to incorporate the natural features of the landscape into its topography; the bluffs, the beach, the lagoons, and the foliage. The design also guarantees that golfers of all levels can enjoy the course, including those playing at a world championship level.
In 2008, 2009 and 2010 the PGA Champions Tour played the Cap Cana Championship at Punta Espada. Golf Week Magazine selected Punta Espada as the best golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico for 2010, 2011, and 2012.
Golf course facilities include a driving range, restaurant & bar ($), pro shop ($), shower, and locker rooms.
ALL PRICES ARE PER PERSON, PER ROUND
May 1, 2023 – Nov. 14, 2023: US$ 325 / US$ 281 after 12 pm
Nov. 15, 2023 – Apr. 17, 2024: US$ 495
2-round package Nov. 15, 2023 – Apr. 17, 2024: US$ 920
3-round package Nov. 15, 2023 – Apr. 17, 2024: US$ 1,320
5-round package Nov. 15, 2023 – Apr. 17, 2024: US$ 1,950
Oceanside combo golf packages are available: More info
Prices include: Shared* round trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe (+ US$ 15 per person), and La Romana (+ US$ 15 per person). 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round. * Transportation is shared i.e. there may be other golfers on the bus.
The caddie is mandatory on this golf course, and the caddie fee is included. A gratuity of US$ 15-20 per golfer must be paid in cash directly at the golf course. One caddie per cart with 1-2 players.
Golf course maintenance: May 28 – June 16, 2023
To request a tee time, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. If you want to play multiple rounds, please add any additional rounds (dates and tee times) in the message field.
Important notice: Tee times cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the day of play. Last-minute reservations within 72 hours of the tee time must be paid in full with a credit card (+3.6%).
If you’re staying in a villa, please include the villa address in your message.
Once we receive your email, we will process your reservation and send you a booking confirmation along with an invoice, and a golf voucher. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you have received the booking confirmation from us.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
- Transportation is only included from hotels and select villas in the Punta Cana area. The golf transfers are shared, i.e. the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course. There is an additional fee of US$ 15 per person for transportation from hotels/villas in Bayahibe & La Romana. Transportation from other locations are subject to additional fees ($).
- Golf players must wear proper golf attire. For men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes. For women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
- Rental clubs are available ($). The golf course does not accept reservations for club rentals.
- The caddie is mandatory on this golf course. The caddie fee is included. A gratuity (US$ 15-20 per golfer) must be paid in cash directly at the golf course. One caddie per cart with 1-2 players.
- The golf course will fill each tee time with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed – subject to availability and additional charges.
- The golf cart (golf buggy) is mandatory. Walking the course is not permitted for golfers and non-golfers. Golf players may not use pull/push carts.
- In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a refund or a rain check will be issued. If a rain check is issued for another day, there will be an additional charge for the transportation.
- Golf course maintenance: May 28 – June 16, 2023
All prices and information on this page are subject to change without notice.