La Cana golf course is located at the exclusive PUNTACANA Resort & Club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, and is one of the most beautiful golf courses in the Caribbean. P. B. Dye designed this spectacular seaside golf course which has 27 holes; Tortuga, Arrecife, and Hacienda (the new 9 holes). 14 holes feature views of the Caribbean Sea, and 4 holes play directly along the ocean.
P. B. Dye has designed each hole to present its own unique challenge; sometimes infuriating but always memorable. The typical P. B. Dye pot bunkers are ever present to create a different challenge for the players.
Golf Magazine is particularly fond of Arrecife’s 9th hole. “The grand par five, ninth is a gentle dogleg to the left that is clearly inspired by the famous 18th at Pebble Beach – the shoreline is sandier, the water bluer and the journey more challenging”.
Golf course facilities include driving range, restaurant & bar ($), pro shop ($), shower, and locker rooms.
Price from May 1, 2023 – October 31, 2023: US$ 150 per person
3-round package / Price from May 1, 2023 – October 31, 2023:
US$ 405 per person
5-round package / Price from May 1, 2023 – October 31, 2023:
US$ 638 per person
Combo package / Price from May 1, 2023 – October 31, 2023:
1x La Cana + 1x Corales: US$ 446 per person
1x La Cana + 1x Punta Espada: US$ 459 per person
2x La Cana + 1x Corales: US$ 581 per person
1x La Cana + 2x Corales: US$ 756 per person
1x La Cana + 1x Corales + 1x Punta Espada: US$ 779 per person
2x La Cana + 2x Corales: US$ 891 per person
Tee times at Corales are only available after 10:30 am.
Prices include Shared* round-trip transportation from hotels & selected villas in Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bayahibe (+ US$ 15 per person), and La Romana (+ US$ 15 per person). 18-hole green fee with mandatory golf cart and use of driving range for warm-up before the round. *Transportation is shared, i.e. there may be other golfers on the bus.
The caddie is mandatory on this golf course. The caddie fee is US$ 30 per caddie. A gratuity of US$ 15-20 per golfer must be paid in cash directly at the golf course. One caddie per cart with 1-2 players.
Golf course maintenance:
HACIENDA (9 holes) June 4 – 23, 2023 & August 17 – September 4, 2023.
ARRECIFE (9 holes) June 25 – July 9 & August 1 – 15, 2023.
TORTUGA (9 holes) July 11 – 27, 2023 & September 7 – 24, 2023.
To request a tee time, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. If you want to play multiple rounds, please add any additional rounds (dates and tee times) in the message field.
Important notice: Tee times cannot be booked for the same or following day! Please allow us min. 48 hours to book and process your reservation. All reservations must be paid in full prior to the day of play. Last-minute reservations within 72 hours of the tee time must be paid in full with a credit card (+3.6%).
If you’re staying in a villa, please include the villa address in your message.
Once we receive your email, we will process your reservation and send you a booking confirmation along with an invoice, and a golf voucher. Please note that your reservation is not confirmed before you have received the booking confirmation from us.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tee times can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
- Transportation is only included from hotels and select villas in the Punta Cana area. The golf transfers are shared, i.e. the driver may need to pass by other hotels to pick up and/or drop off other people to/from the golf course. There is an additional fee of US$ 15 per person for transportation from hotels/villas in Bayahibe & La Romana. Transportation from other locations is subject to additional fees ($).
- Golf players must wear proper golf attire. For men: Collared polo shirt with sleeves, golf slacks/shorts, closed golf shoes with soft spikes, or tennis shoes. For women: Collared polo shirt with/without sleeves, golf slacks/shorts/skirt/skort, closed golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes). No jeans.
- Rental clubs are available ($). The golf course does not accept reservations for club rentals.
- The caddie is mandatory on this golf course. The caddie fee is US$ 30 per caddie. A gratuity (US$ 15-20 per golfer) must be paid in cash directly at the golf course. One caddie per cart with 1-2 players.
- The golf course will fill each tee time with 4 golfers. Non-golfers (riders) are allowed – subject to availability and additional charges.
- The golf cart (golf buggy) is mandatory. Walking the course is not permitted for golfers and non-golfers. Golf players may not use pull/push carts.
- In case of bad weather, it is entirely up to the decision of the golf director of the golf course whether or not a refund or a rain check will be issued. If a rain check is issued for another day, there will be an additional charge for transportation.
- Golf course maintenance: HACIENDA June 4 – 23, 2023 & August 17 – September 4, 2023. ARRECIFE June 25 – July 9 & August 1 – 15, 2023. TORTUGA July 11 – 27, 2023 & September 7 – 24, 2023.
All prices and information on this page are subject to change without notice.