A luxury golf experience in Punta Cana, the Dominican Republic, unlike any other! You’ll stay in a beautiful Junior Suite golf/ocean view at Tortuga Bay Hotel, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, and the only AAA Five Diamond awarded hotel in the Dominican Republic. Meals & drinks are included during your stay, and you’ll play the best ocean-side golf courses in the area! Tortuga Bay Hotel is located at Puntacana Resort & Club, right next to Punta Cana International Airport, and when you arrive, you’ll receive the VIP “whisking service” (fast track) through customs & immigration. Your driver will be waiting for you and will take you straight to the hotel, just a few minutes away! Welcome to paradise!
The Tortuga Bay Golf Experience Package is available for a minimum of 4, 5, and 7 nights.
All Tortuga Bay golf experience packages include:
- Roundtrip airport transfers from/to Punta Cana Airport
- VIP fast track through customs and immigration at Punta Cana Airport
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite with ocean view*
- Private golf touring cart to move around Puntacana Resort & Club
- Daily breakfast at the hotel’s Bamboo restaurant
- Daily lunch at Bamboo, the Westin, Playa Blanca, Corales clubhouse, or the Grill at La Cana clubhouse
- Daily dinner at Bamboo, the Westin, Playa Blanca, Corales clubhouse, the Grill at La Cana clubhouse, or La Yola at the marina
- Beverage credit of US$ 100 per person, per day
- Local taxes
*Some rooms may only have a partial ocean view and/or a golf course view.
Golf rounds included in the golf experience packages:
- The 4-night package includes 3 rounds of golf: Two rounds at La Cana golf course and one round at Corales golf course.
- The 5-night package includes 4 rounds of golf: One round at La Cana golf course, 2 rounds at Corales golf course, and one round at Punta Espada golf course with transportation.
- The 7-night package includes 4 rounds of golf: Two rounds at La Cana golf course and two rounds at Corales golf course.
Puntacana Resort & Club is the most exclusive resort in Punta Cana. Located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic, Puntacana Resort & Club is a gated beachfront resort spread out on 15,000 acres of tropical landscape, and home to the Caribbean’s ultimate beach and golfing experience.
The resort includes 2 hotels (Westin and Tortuga Bay), residential areas with private villas, 3 miles of magnificent white sand beaches, 9 restaurants (including two AAA Three Diamond awarded restaurants), 7 bars & lounges, 2 championship ocean-side golf courses (La Cana & Corales), a Six Senses Spa, the Oscar de la Renta tennis center with 12 courts (9 clay courts, 1 Har-Tru court, 1 natural grass court and 1 hard surface deco-turf court), the “Ojos Indígenas” 1,500-acres ecological reserve with 13 freshwater lagoons and hiking trails, an equestrian center with 2 riding arenas and a round pen, a polo club, bike/running routes, a water sports center for kite-surfing/snorkeling/diving, a shopping village at Puntacana Village, and a shopping mall at Blue Mall Puntacana.
The resort restaurants include:
Brassa Grill at Westin Hotel, Bao Pan-Asian restaurant at Westin Hotel, La Yola AAA Three Diamond restaurant at the marina, Bamboo AAA Three Diamond restaurant at Tortuga Bay hotel, Playa Blanca at the beach, The Grill at La Cana golf clubhouse, Mare restaurant at the beach, Ananí at Westin Hotel, and Corales’ 19th hole at Corales golf club.
Tortuga Bay Hotel is a luxury, boutique hotel located on three miles of pristine white beaches and surrounded by the most exquisite, tropical gardens. The hotel is the ideal setting for a Dominican vacation.
The hotel, which is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, and the only AAA Five Diamond awarded hotel in the Dominican Republic, consists of 13 villas with a total of 30 units. Room categories include ocean view Junior Suites (standard room), beach front Junior Suites, ocean view and beach front 2-bedroom Suites, ocean view and beach front 3-bedroom villas, and beach front 4-bedroom villas.
The luxurious villas are elegantly decorated by the late world-renowned designer Oscar de la Renta, offering understated elegance, privacy and unparalleled personal service, with every convenience at arm’s length.
The Golf Courses:
Puntacana Resort & Club is home to 2 of the best ocean-side golf courses in the Dominican Republic.
Designed by Tom Fazio, Corales is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest Golf Experiences. The exhilarating challenge culminates playing the Devil’s Elbow, Corales’s last three holes. The Devil’s Elbow features the striking eighteenth hole with a dramatic forced carry over the cliff lined Bay of Corales, an inspired capstone to a memorable and breathtaking golf experience. Since 2019, Corales has hosted the annual PGA Tour event: The Corales Puntacana Championship.
La Cana Golf Club is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea. Designed by P.B. Dye, this course has become a favorite of golfers from all over the world, and keeping in line with Puntacana Resort & Club’s efforts to be as environmentally friendly as possible, La Cana Golf Club was the first course in the Caribbean to use paspalum, a grass seed that can be watered using sea water. Golf Magazine has compared La Cana to Pebble Beach and declared it the “number one course in the Caribbean.”
Book your golf experience package:
To request prices & availability, please send us an email at email@example.com or fill out the form below. Once we receive your email, we will get back to you with prices and availability according to the information you send us.
All reservations are subject to availability.
Important to know:
- This package does not include flights! Please arrange your airfare separately and directly with your preferred airline ($).
- This package may not be available during holidays (e.g. Easter, President’s Week, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year).
- This package is available for non-golfers traveling with golfers. A non-golfer must share the room with a golfer.
- A 50% deposit is due when making the reservation. The remaining 50% is due 4 weeks before arrival.
- Food and beverage restrictions apply. A list of food and beverages that are included in the package will be provided upon check-in at Tortuga Bay Hotel.
- The beverage credit is per person, per day. The credit may not be transferred to another person or applied for future stays. Unused credit amounts do not roll over to the next day and are non-refundable.
- Room service, mini bar, snacks, and candies are not included ($).
- Room upgrade to a Junior Suite Ocean Front may be available ($).
- A complimentary shuttle from the hotel to La Cana and Corales golf courses is available. You may also use the golf touring cart to go to the golf courses.
- Transportation is included to/from Punta Espada golf course at Cap Cana Resort.
- All golf rounds include shared golf cart and use of driving range to warm up before the round.
- The mandatory caddie fee at Punta Espada is included, gratuities are not included (min. $25 per person).
- The mandatory caddie fee at La Cana and Corales is not included (US$ 30 per caddie), and gratuities are not included (min. US$ 25 per person).
- The beverage cart is included at La Cana and Corales golf courses.
- Food and beverages are not included at Punta Espada golf course.
All prices and information on this page are subject to change without notice.