Enjoy a 7-night all-inclusive golf vacation at Casa de Campo luxury resort in La Romana, the Dominican Republic! Stay in a superb guest accommodations at Casa de Campo Hotel with meals & drinks included, and play 3 spectacular Pete Dye golf courses during this exclusive 7-night stay!
*** This package is available EXCLUSIVELY for European golfers/travelers ***
The 7-night package includes:
- Round trip airport transfers from/to Punta Cana, La Romana or Santo Domingo airport
- 7-nights’ accommodation in a superb guest room accommodation
- A golf touring cart to move around the resort
- Daily breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner at resort restaurants
- Unlimited drinks at resort restaurants, bars, lounges and Oasis golf course cart
- 5 rounds of golf at the resort’s golf courses: 2x Teeth of the Dog, 2x Dye Fore, and 1x The Links, incl. golf cart, club storage and use of driving range to warm up
- Use of hotel fitness center
- High speed wireless internet
- Local taxes
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas is the most exclusive resort and luxury residential area in the Caribbean – a 7,000-acre community in the city of La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. The hotel is included in Forbes Travel Guide, Great Golf Resorts of the World and is a AAA Four Diamond awarded hotel. This tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including an expansive marina, tennis and polo facilities, a world-class shooting center, 3 championship golf courses—including Pete Dye’s masterpiece and top-ranked golf course, Teeth of the Dog.
Casa de Campo is also home to a variety of gourmet dining options, fantastic bars, and the one-of-a-kind 16th century replica Mediterranean village, Altos de Chavón. During your stay, you will have access to the resort facilities, including Minitas Beach with pools and restaurant, the hotel swimming pool, fitness center, a marina with shops/restaurants/bars/supermarket, restaurants, and much more!
The resort restaurants include:
La Caña restaurant at the hotel, Lago restaurant at the hotel, Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant at the beach (not included with the package), Causa restaurant at the marina, La Piazzetta at Altos de Chavon, SBG at the marina (not included with the package), Chilango Taqueria at Altos de Chavon, and various food trucks at the beach.
Casa de Campo Hotel is a luxury hotel with 247 rooms, which feature rich mahogany furnishings, a private balcony or terrace, a 4-passenger golf touring cart, and free Wi-Fi. Located about 2.7 miles from the private Minitas Beach, the hotel offers all of the necessary amenities to ensure you always stay in comfort and style while visiting the Dominican Republic. Enjoy the hotel’s new 18.000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art spa.
Room categories include Superior Casita rooms, Elite rooms, Elite 1-bedroom suites, Elite 2-bedroom suites, and the brand new (2022) Premier Junior Suites and Premier Suites. Guests staying in the Premier suites have access to the Premier Club – an exclusive bar and lounge area with premier beverages, and a unique selection of complimentary canapes & appetizers.
The Golf Courses:
Casa de Campo Resort has 3 Pete Dye golf courses: The Links, Dye Fore, and Teeth of the Dog.
Teeth of the Dog golf course is one of the most famous courses in the Dominican Republic and perhaps the entire Caribbean. Pete Dye designed this legendary golf course, which is ranked 4th in the Caribbean and 47th in the top 100 courses worldwide by Golf Magazine. Teeth of the Dog attracts the best professional and amateur golfers in the world. 12 of the 18 holes have an ocean view and 7 holes play along the ocean (#5, 6, 7, 8, 15, 16, and 17).
Dye Fore golf course is another Pete Dye masterpiece with 27 holes (Marina, Chavon, and Lagos), 7,740 yards in length, 7 cliff-side holes dropping 300 feet to the Chavon River below, 40 mph gusting winds, and breathtaking 360-degree views are part of the experience golfers will have at Dye Fore. Of the 18 picturesque holes on Dye Fore, #12 and #15 are two of the greatest par three holes in the world.
With wide fairways giving way to challenging greens, the Links golf course offers a hilly layout with sculpted bunkers. The 18-hole course plays from just over 7,000 yards from the back tees to a slope of 126. It’s an ideal course for golfers of all levels and considered one of the most playable Pete Dye courses.
Book your golf experience package:
To request prices & availability, please send us an email at email@example.com or fill out the form below. Once we receive your email, we will get back to you with prices and availability according to the information you send us.
All reservations are subject to availability.
Important to know:
- This golf package is only available for European golfers/travelers! The package does not apply to golf groups.
- This package does not include flights! Please arrange your airfare separately and directly with your preferred airline ($).
- This package may not be available during holidays (Easter, President’s Week, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year).
- This package is available for non-golfers traveling with golfers. A non-golfer must share the room with a golfer.
- The hotel is not located on the beach and does not have rooms with ocean view.
- Food and beverage restrictions apply, and more detailed information can be provided upon check-in at Casa de Campo Hotel.
- Room service, mini bar, bottles, premium beverages are not included ($). Other food and beverage restrictions may apply.
- All golf rounds include shared golf cart and use of driving range to warm up before the round.
- Caddie fee is mandatory at Teeth of the Dog and Dye Fore golf courses and not included: US$ 50 per caddie for groups of 1-2 golfers and US$ 80 per caddie for groups of 3-4 golfers. Minimum 1 caddie per group.
All information on this page is subject to change without notice.